• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could try threading the Dead Air and Little Basterd breaks onto the Anderson Barrel to figure out which thread pitch it is. Being 5.56 it’s probably 1/2x28 but that’s not always the case. Made that assumption with my Savage 110 Elite Precission in 223 when buying a break and sure as shit if it wasn’t one of the oddballs that had 5/8x24. F’ Me, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: hjAICS300
I’ll take the following per our PM’s:

Flir One Pro = $200 shipped

Arken SH4 6-24x50 = $200 shipped

Barnett Whitetail crossbow = $300 shipped

Spyderco Delica 4 = $170 shipped

@Savage_308win I’m sorry man, I should have came back and posted in the open forum sooner after I PM’d the OP on the Arken about an hour ago. I apologize for not having done so.

Reactions: Savage_308win
I’ll take the following per our PM’s:

Flir One Pro = $200 shipped

Arken SH4 6-24x50 = $200 shipped

Barnett Whitetail crossbow = $300 shipped

Spyderco Delica 4 = $170 shipped

@Savage_308win I’m sorry man, I should have came back and posted in the open forum sooner after I PM’d the OP on the Arken about an hour ago. I apologize for not having done so.
Not a problem buddy! 👌 good pickup for that bergara 😆

Reactions: Trent A
Could try threading the Dead Air and Little Basterd breaks onto the Anderson Barrel to figure out which thread pitch it is. Being 5.56 it’s probably 1/2x28 but that’s not always the case. Made that assumption with my Savage 110 Elite Precission in 223 when buying a break and sure as shit if it wasn’t one of the oddballs that had 5/8x24. F’ Me, lol.
You're 100% correct, it's 1/2x28 thread.. not sure what I was thinking when I put 5/8x24 LOL

Reactions: Trent A
If the little bastard is 5/8 x 24 thread, I'll take it.

Do you have a micrometer? Just measure across, 5/8 or 1/2.