• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
About to but a new Car for the wifester!
Would like to sell my GAP to put a little more down.
So for today only, this rifle (Minus BiPod/Scope/Rings/Mag) is available for $2000 cash.
Again, this is today(Until 0900 Saturday on 9/2) only and will need to be paid via PP FF or you cover fees, or via Zelle, Venmo or CashApp. Prefer CashApp or Zelle.

GA Precision built on a Trued R700 Action with Badger Ordnance Rail and Brake. Deep Fluted 20” Barrel threaded 5/8x24 and fitted for the Badger Brake. Jewel HCVR Trigger. Sitting in a McMillan A4 Stock(Bedded)

Scope is a NF NXS 2.2-15x SFP and Harris Swivel Bipod. They are both available to the rifle buyer for additional $ at a crazy good deal.

*I am currently in Branson, MO for anyone who wants to view in person. Also, can send any pics or videos you may like.

First public “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets this steal of a deal.
Sorry, no trades!
Shipping is on buyer’s dime.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpeg
    IMG_0196.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
All work done by gap?