• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD**

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    I bought from this from a Hide member in July to use on a local 2k range. That range is closing so I don't need the gun any more. I am including the information as it was posted from the guy I bought it from. I only shot it on paper to get a basic zero off of a tripod, never did any groups at all. I did get a 1 mile hit though. However this was his groups and I have no reason to doubt it. I added 100 rounds to his 300 so 400 total.
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 13.50.10.png

Everything is the same as I bought it except that I added a weighted A419 ARCA rail and a Sidewinder break, about $425.

LRI fully built LH 700 (trued, m16 extractor, dual ejectors, welded bolt handle, side bolt release xl feeding cut, threaded bolt knob).

Area 419 scope rail (20moa)

Manners Elite Tac PRS2, Mini chassis
    3.850 CIP magazine (magazine included)
    Black Forest
    Adjustable spacer length
    Adjustable cheek piece
    X-heavy fill with lead added
    Flush cups
    Atlas bipod rail

Bartlein 26” M40 1-8 twist 400 MOD steel (supposed to improve barrel life to 1700-2000 rounds).

Triggertech Diamond

The only thing I would say is that the bolt release mod is finicky, otherwise the rifle is good to go

$2400 shipped OBO (mag included, scope is not, package deal, not separating)
    I'll also include the brass I have saved up if desired, ~100 pieces,
    If we meet face-to-face in Tampa the ammo I have left is included, ~100 round. If shipped, I'll take $100 off the price of the gun to account for it.

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5390.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheHebrewHammer