• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soldiers being removed from the capital

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Fox reported a few minutes ago , 12 soldiers so far have been removed from duty for text and post that were "concerning"

In other words .......... what this is headed too...
    Hey soldier , you support trump.
    Ya, make america great
    You fucking terrorist, here's your dishonorable discharge , have a nice day !

Probably a little more than "Hey soldier , you support trump."
    Why wouldn't you get some Antifa, some Bois, some Neos, some Anoons when you pull 20,000 Semi-Civilians?

Ken cuccinelli DHS did a interview a few minutes ago and said Pelosi requested machine guns and crew served weapons at the captitol........ she was promptly told NO !
    I spit my drink out !

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    Why would you think they would look at them any different than the average American

image001-17.jpg

Ken cuccinelli DHS did a interview a few minutes ago and said Pelosi requested machine guns and crew served weapons at the captitol........ she was promptly told NO !
    I spit my drink out !
    WOW, the audacity of that woman. There's almost 30,000 troops surrounding the Capitol and she want this in the Capitol. What is she so afraid of?????

I would like to see all the security out of DC and see how they make out then. After all they have nothing to fear , they have all the answers. Right?

I spit my drink out !
    surely thats not correct.

i cant see anything that would signal the loss of support for the democrats faster than machine gunning protestors at the inauguration.

• Haha
    Reactions: Amanda4461

i cant see anything that would signal the loss of support for the democrats faster than machine gunning protestors at the inauguration.
    They've got DC locked down solid. Nothing is getting close to the Capitol. You can protest other in 2 small area which are far away from the Capitol. This should be a reminder for the entire couontry of what the Demwits will do to us. They will strip any and all rights IF they can get away with it.

Militia.....Well....excuse me.....but isn't that exactly what the National Guard was in the beginning?? SO.......

The military organization we know today as the National Guard came into existence with a direct declaration on Dec. 13, 1636, when the Massachusetts General Court in Salem established that all able-bodied men between the ages of 16 and 60 were required to join the militia.

They've got DC locked down solid. Nothing is getting close to the Capitol. You can protest other in 2 small area which are far away from the Capitol. This should be a reminder for the entire couontry of what the Demwits will do to us. They will strip any and all rights IF they can get away with it.
    Laura Loomer has had her 2nd A rights stripped. She can pass a Form 4473 requirement but she was red flagged as an 'extremist' by the FBI after she called James Comey out on lies at a recent book signing.
    She is now banned from owning guns.

Last edited:
    Sure hope you were kidding- if you don’t think individuals selected to loose rights at whim is a red flag to coming purges , never mind it’s all fine and it’ll be a long time before they come for your over under shotgun.

Laura Loomer has had her 2nd A rights stripped. She can pass a Form 4473 requirement but she was red flagged as an 'extremist' by the FBI after she called James Comey out on lies at a recent book signing.

That’s what happens when all the dumbfuck statists support taking rights away from other people.

First “felons”
    Then a shit ton of “prohibiting offenses “ from a fist fight in a bar to bot putting your hands behind your back fast enough dod stasi.
    Now for people who disrespect the crown

Maybe so, but this one is a loon.
    Besides, it was FLORIDA that disapproved her Concealed Carry request, based on what THEY had and NICS.
    If she was Red Flagged, Florida did it.

This occurred in 2019 or 2020. How did she not know this? What happened to her is wrong, she had no trial, she isn't a criminal, but the FBI Red Flagged her.

This could be the future of anyone who stands up for their freedoms. This could get messy.

How many "conservative. You're an Anglo and fly the Stars and Stripes" right here have been Red Flagged?
    It's coming, sure, but who has been Red Flagged out of the conservatives right here?

I'm trying to find video , he was being interviewed by Martha McCallum .
    If I find it I will post it.
    Your talking about the most bat shit crazy woman alive .

Maybe so, but this one is a loon.
    Besides, it was FLORIDA that disapproved her Concealed Carry request, based on what THEY had and NICS.
    If she was Red Flagged, Florida did it.
    No, read the article. Florida ONLY denied her a carry permit. That decision was based on the fact that she's ineligible due to her NICS status. I do believe the FBI does the investigations for the NICS system. Thus the FBI took away her 2A rights for what appears to be no reason.

Reactions: Jim Out
    they should totally turn all of Nancy Pelosi's properties into sanctuary cities . They should use her furniture for fire wood to keep as many people warm as they could . And cram as many people in her house as it could possibly fit Id say 50 families in each easy why not she is trying to push to do the same thing with our country just force them in and let the tax payers foot the bill . It would be a nice change of pace if all those in congress do the same first at there homes with or without there consent . Just move illegals in to live in there homes while they are forced to pay for the up keep and cleaning and food and heating to see how they like it and god forbid if anyone gets as much as a scratch they could sue them ...

If she has a restraining order still in effect in ANY STATE, it might show up in NICS.
    The FBI investigates NICS based on what info has been submitted by STATES.
    California probably screwed her over.
    Don't go to California, duh.

Last edited:
    How many "conservative. You're an Anglo and fly the Stars and Stripes" right here have been Red Flagged?
    It's coming, sure, but who has been Red Flagged out of the conservatives right here?
    Don't know of any as of yet, Hoss. Bidens a few hours away from being sworn in, I don't think you'll have to wait long.

I can't figure out how to post the link ,
    Go to fox news , the story with Martha McCallum, click on today's episode and go the 26 min mark . He says pelosi requested crew served machine guns !

We're at war. Machine gunning down Patriots would bring cheers from the howling communist Left. The dumbfucks are too stupid to know they will be next when the garbage trucks stop feeding them and they start demanding Kamala's giant head.

Last edited: