• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLGW Sage Dynamics M4-76 12.5" with EOTech XPS 2.0

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
Looking to sell my brand new, unfired (except from factory) Sons of Liberty Gun Works (SOLGW) Sage Dynamics M4-76, (aka: pistol w/SBA brace) with a brand new EOTech XPS 2.0 on top. It's not zeroed yet, as I haven't fired it, so someone will need to do that. Has all the stock model bells and whistles you'd expect, Key-mo flash hider/brake, Radian Raptor, Geissle trigger, VLTOR/SBA, RESCO barrel, etc. I think these are sold out everywhere, so this is a good chance to grab one with an optic ready to go. I am original owner and purchased from Palm Beach Tactical for $2,350 plus the EOTech which was $550. Asking $2,750 $2,550 OBO for the setup as-is FTF in PDX area for transfer at a local shop (Oregon Rifleworks preferred) or willing to ship from FFL to FFL at buyers expense. Photos below, as well as factory specs, please let me know should you have questions. I might have a Cherry Bomb I could throw in for free if someone prefers that muzzle device, or might be able to find a QD sling I could add but I'll have to look. Don't have the box anymore, but have most/all paperwork including EOTech box and stuff(s). Of note, I did have a light on the front that I took off, so there are very slight marks of that being put on and taken off. Just want to call that out. Lastly, not interested in trades at this time, except some partial trades for an Trijicon RMR or Atlas PSR (looking for up to two of those). Thanks.

M4-76 – SAGE DYNAMICS EDITION

These are classified as pistols.

HIGHLIGHTS:

4150 12.5″ CMV BARREL
11.5” M76 WEDGE LOCK RAIL
VLTOR A5 BUFFER SYSTEM
GEISSELE G2S TRIGGER
RAPTOR-LT CHARGING HANDLE
RAILSCALES & KARVE
CERAKOTE
SBA3 BRACE
NOX MUZZLE DEVICE
LIFETIME WARRANTY – MUZZLE TO BUTTSTOCK
In partnership with Sage Dynamics (Aaron Cowan), SOLGW built this to AR Pistol to his specifications. Sons of Liberty Gun Works believes in several core values when building a hard use tool.

Sourcing Quality Mil-Spec or better parts.
Built properly by highly trained armorers, ready for hard use out the box.
Quality Bolt Carrier Group that is purposely overbuilt.
Accurate & long-lasting barrel.
Properly tuned gas porting and buffer system.
Complimenting peripherals that enhance the usability.
All rifles are test fired twice in shop to ensure proper function.

The M4-76 Sage Dynamics Edition is the newest addition to the Liberty Series, featuring our brand new 11.5” M76 Wedge Lock Rail. Available only at Big Tex Outdoors and Palm Beach Tactical.
IMG_6141.jpg
IMG_6142.jpg
IMG_6143.jpg
IMG_6144.jpg
IMG_6145.jpg
IMG_6147.jpg
IMG_6148.jpg
IMG_6149.jpg
IMG_6150.jpg

Last edited: