• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Solus Action on Sale at Midway

899 again as of now
Did you add to cart to see the discount?
IMG_0023.png

My cart is so damn tempting right now. They sent me a code for an extra discount because I left stuff sitting in it for a couple days. Blanked it out so that I can end up using it probably. Don't need it, but a chassis rifle for less than $1200 without a trigger is tough to beat. Dang it.

dakg3h.jpg

That’s how I wound up with that exact setup (except in boring grey)

Yep. 100 yards, factory ammo.
View attachment 8306101
Awesome and thank you. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deal. Looking at a few things I think I will also need down the road and so I am now gonna grab an action wrench as well as their chassis spigot mount. But, I do have one more question. Did the barreled action come with the trigger hanger or will I need to grab that separately? Appreciate the help.

Awesome and thank you. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deal. Looking at a few things I think I will also need down the road and so I am now gonna grab an action wrench as well as their chassis spigot mount. But, I do have one more question. Did the barreled action come with the trigger hanger or will I need to grab that separately? Appreciate the help.
Yes, the BA comes with the trigger hanger and trigger pins.