• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Solution to Shanker pics

Megacab

Cunning Linguist
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Boston
www.snipershide.com
Feel free to bookmark, or save

eyebleach.jpg

Love ya, my ninja.
laugh.gif

Re: Solution to Shanker pics

Yo ninja,
Careful how you say that. It can be misconstrued as racially offensive. Ninjas around here would not take kindly to some lilly white boy using the word ninja so casually.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oldsmobiler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is he at lately? </div></div>

Probably forgot to tie himself off and got sucked in. He'll resurface soon... maybe.

LMAO, Not at work now. Nice Picture. Thanks for the warning.. Would like to make my eyes sore getting rubbed by that..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack's real version of eye soap </div></div>

LMMFAO!

*bows*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Next post,

<span style="font-weight: bold">NSFW, NWS, DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET Busted at work</span>

Jack's real version of eye soap </div></div>

You're probably heading for trouble dude..... one of Frank's long standing rules is no pink.

OK, with great disappointnment I policed myself for a violation of Rule #2 since it was in the grey area catagory of graphic sexual nature by someone else's standard(All I saw was beauty and artful taste).

Jack, mucho appreciatado for the eye soap man. It's a shame your work is in vain due to so many thin skins and pussified individauls frequenting the 'Hide. Emo types with neck tatoos playing tough guy while secretly posing in front of the mirror in their meat suit on a Saturday Night

I was merely giving you a friendly heads up.....
One of the rules is no showing the goodies when posting pictures. that rule came from the hot girlfriends thread. So, if you want to be a dick about it, thats fine. The other alternative was no one warned you and you got a time out from the mods.

good luck with your tan curtains.

KY, you surely misread my context man. Sure, some things are serious business, but this, and pink clam pics don't rate much higher than toungue in cheek humor or comment.
If you read me as being a dick toward you man, you are way way off. If I am a dick to anyone they will know it besides we neighbors dude!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, you surely misread my context man. Sure, some things are serious business, but this, and pink clam pics don't rate much higher than toungue in cheek humor or comment.
If you read me as being a dick toward you man, you are way way off. If I am a dick to anyone they will know it besides we neighbors dude! </div></div>

Was looking out for your best interest. I dont care what you post, but if me pointing it out saves your skin..... I feel better and did my good dead for the day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, you surely misread my context man. Sure, some things are serious business, but this, and pink clam pics don't rate much higher than toungue in cheek humor or comment.
If you read me as being a dick toward you man, you are way way off. If I am a dick to anyone they will know it besides we neighbors dude! </div></div>

Was looking out for your best interest. I dont care what you post, but if me pointing it out saves your skin..... I feel better and did my good dead for the day. </div></div>

You two love birds need to get a room.