• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Solved COVID, everything

Nice try.

More like Covid has solved you.

If it wasn’t this year, it’ll be next year.... Only the good little Nazis that have had their jab are allowed into Oktoberfest. Show up with no jab, there’s a cattle car waiting on you.

To everyone that has the jab, everything that seems “ok” is just an illusion.

Don’t forget the sauerkraut, the more authentic the better. And by authentic I mean homemade and fermenting in a corner of the kitchen

Nice try.

More like Covid has solved you.

If it wasn’t this year, it’ll be next year.... Only the good little Nazis that have had their jab are allowed into Oktoberfest. Show up with no jab, there’s a cattle car waiting on you.

To everyone that has the jab, everything that seems “ok” is just an illusion.
So one strudle "to go" then?

My local Oktoberfest is Sep 25, I got my stein in the "HOT READY" position.

Mike
I've never been a fan on the steins with the lids. But got a ceramic one with two dragon tail handles for my son, I grabbed a big ceramic chalice style and we got a 1L mug for my son (he had to work).

Make sure you get more than a few beers to test for leaks!

Don’t forget the sauerkraut, the more authentic the better. And by authentic I mean homemade and fermenting in a corner of the kitchen
Gotta let it ferment somewhere else. Last time, my whole basement stunk for the better part of a month

Reactions: The D
Gotta let it ferment somewhere else. Last time, my whole basement stunk for the better part of a month
C’mon, where’s your sense of adventure?

I lived in IA a long time ago and one of the salesmen also bartender at his dad’s German bar/restaurant. He got in trouble with the health dept for exactly that. He was fermenting his own sauerkraut and it was sitting in some random place in the back. Fuck them though, that place had awesome food and beer

You mean you people do not use homemade kraut? I'm can't even...
There’s a sprouts just a few blocks from me so I have access to good store bought kraut.