• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some 1lb Varget in Mobile, Al.

Opiy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Mobile Shooting Center had some today May 9, 2009 Saturday.

If anyone gets some word on small pistol, rifle, and large rifle primers let me know.

Quints Hardware also sells reloading stuff and they have several different 1lb bottles instock. No primers there. OK selection of Hornady bullet heads.

Re: Some 1lb Varget in Mobile, Al.

I got a 8 lb jug from them about 3 weeks ago. They thought they were getting some primers in put I guess that was a no go.

Gah 8lb jug. Oh well I guess I need to call them everyday because they seem to be the best source for reloading components.

Little way down from the Airport on Airport Blvd heading West its in a small shopping center white building. Only like 3 stores.

bass pro shop had about 800 remington rifle primers the other day and a few 1lb bottles of various powerders. Most shotgun but 2 lbs of 4350 and 1 4895.