• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Some cool action pics

Robert DiGiorgio

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2009
N.J.
some play time with the new hardware
wink.gif

Re: Some cool action pics

those actions look still to me!!

of all the seal teams I worked with......NONE of their moves looked like that either!

Spend some time learning how to use your photo editing software so your audtion pics for America's Next Top Model can be viewed a bit easier.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisGarrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spend some time learning how to use your photo editing software so your audtion pics for America's Next Top Model can be viewed a bit easier.

Chris </div></div>

i put these up for friends, you are not my friend dont bust my balls idc about editing software or any of that crap they were taken from a cell phone and a cheap one at that go bother someone else.

-Get your feet spread and heels down.
-Get directly behind your rifle, not off at an angle
-SEALs are capitalized.
-Bipod or sling to steady the rifle when proned.

Nice lookin stick bro. Specs???

Lighten up Fransis, its a tough crowd don't take things as a personal dig. Seriously though get the heels down and paint the front flip up.

Nice tactical silhouette against the skyline Jr.......

Ten days here and making friends already eh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ten days here and making friends already eh? </div></div>

This is why high school / college kids never stick around here long. Their feathers get ruffled and its all downhill from there.

Guys + experience = low bullshit tolerance (LBT)

low bullshit tolerance + full of piss and vinegar kid (IDIOT) = friction

friction x (LBT)(IDIOT) = Friction (LBT) + friction (IDIOT)

(Since IDIOT has never dealt with real world friction in Mommy/Daddys house or checkbook) =

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">friction x (LBT)(IDIOT)</span> = Friction (LBT) + <span style="text-decoration: line-through">friction (IDIOT)</span>

=LBT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reaper00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisGarrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spend some time learning how to use your photo editing software so your audtion pics for America's Next Top Model can be viewed a bit easier.

Chris </div></div>

i put these up for friends, you are not my friend dont bust my balls idc about editing software or any of that crap they were taken from a cell phone and a cheap one at that go bother someone else. </div></div>

Shenanigans?!

listen im not here to make fun of people id expect the same from everyone else i just love the sport of shooting and want to talk to people who enjoy it as much as i do...yes im a college kid....yes i have a low bullshit tolerance...and no im not leaving if you dont like it, dont look...not that hard!

Shaggyback: it's a savage 110 chambered in a 7mm rem-mag with a free floated barrel painted in desert tan harris 6-9 bipod is ordered and on the way

i appreciate the tips everyone i am a "newb" and am on here to learn from whoever wants to take the time to tell me a thing or two

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know what you need,....you need a literacola! Favra </div></div> just order a largefarva!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sfikes2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reaper00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisGarrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spend some time learning how to use your photo editing software so your audtion pics for America's Next Top Model can be viewed a bit easier.

Chris </div></div>

i put these up for friends, you are not my friend dont bust my balls idc about editing software or any of that crap they were taken from a cell phone and a cheap one at that go bother someone else. </div></div>

Shenanigans?! </div></div>

I swear to GOd I will pistol whip the next guy who says "shenanigans!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I swear to GOd I will pistol whip the next guy who says "shenanigans! </div></div>

What if I just "quote" someone who says shenanigans? Ahh shit....

Honestly kid, you have to realize this site is not the place for posting juvenile pictures... Other than CKA you don't see anyone else doing it? That should tell ya something... This site does house allot of real professionals and find it irritating when not only a nOOb but a young nOOb posts of pics implying, "look at me", "Look at what I can do!".

But don't sweat it too much its the fucking internet for crying out loud...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ten days here and making friends already eh? </div></div>

This is why high school / college kids never stick around here long. Their feathers get ruffled and its all downhill from there.

Guys + experience = low bullshit tolerance (LBT)

low bullshit tolerance + full of piss and vinegar kid (IDIOT) = friction

friction x (LBT)(IDIOT) = Friction (LBT) + friction (IDIOT)

(Since IDIOT has never dealt with real world friction in Mommy/Daddys house or checkbook) =

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">friction x (LBT)(IDIOT)</span> = Friction (LBT) + <span style="text-decoration: line-through">friction (IDIOT)</span>

=LBT

</div></div>

LMFAO I'm trying to place myself somewhere in there while dodging the (IDIOT) variables.

:|

It's not working
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reaper00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nah i just bought them with the little money i have to use as paper weights </div></div>

good lord seems like a HUGE waste of money IMO. I got a few rocks in the backyard ill trade ya for the guns. (i'll shoot 'em and you'll still have you some nice paperweights)