• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some court cases to watch…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
7th Circuit rules AR-15’s not protected by 2a

Also Scotus is taking on two major cases:

NRA 1st Amendment and bump stocks.

Both should have decisions in July 2024. The NRA case has massive ramifications on govt overreach and pushing companies to do their bidding.

Not sure about the 7th decision. That probably has to head to SCoTUS too.

Sirhr

I think the Illinois ban on "assault rifles" is going to court again too.

The 7th Circuit language is contrary to current law and is a textbook example of judicial activism. The problem is that this isn't a final ruling so it isn't likely that the Supremes will step in. I am getting increasingly nervous about the health of Justice Thomas and just what kind of a shitshow could happen if he dies.

The Honorable Justice Thomas needs to take a few more cases and put some more links in the chains holding the gun control monster in check and the sooner the better.

A few judges against 100 million gun owners , Abbott: He knows that you’re after him and in the interest of self-preservation you might start with that.

Did the Framers envision a futuristic, evil black rifle and add a caveat saying the 2nd A excluded AR15s?

No?

Then the 7th Circuit Court can go suck a big dick.

Last edited:
The 7th Circuit language is contrary to current law and is a textbook example of judicial activism. The problem is that this isn't a final ruling so it isn't likely that the Supremes will step in. I am getting increasingly nervous about the health of Justice Thomas and just what kind of a shitshow could happen if he dies.

The Honorable Justice Thomas needs to take a few more cases and put some more links in the chains holding the gun control monster in check and the sooner the better.

I fear the day Justice Thomas leaves the Bench. I miss Justice Anthony Scalia. Still pissed they took him out, and the way they did.

There are more and more radical activists being appointed as Federal Judges so expect more of the same, and there is nothing that can be done about it with the Senate Democratic "majority". I have been watching more of John Kennedy's & Josh Hawley's interrogations in the hearings on Bidens nominees for Federal Judgeships and the nominees are God-awful. Most are incompetent and profoundly radical, and exhibited their activism from the bench (I think I recall only one that was competent/spoke coherently but was extremely radical). Some couldn't tell him want Article 4 was, another literally had every single case she ruled on as a magistrate judge overturned by a higher court, including when the litigants were Pro Se. One Judge basically was known (as in he advertised it himself and was proud of it) to rule against any white litigant/defendant/plaintiff, purely based on them being white.

Last edited:
I fear the day Justice Thomas leaves the Bench. I miss Justice Anthony Scalia. Still pissed they took him out, and the way they did.

There are more and more radical activists being appointed as Federal Judges so expect more of the same, and there is nothing that can be done about it with the Senate Democratic "majority". I have been watching more of John Kennedy's & Josh Hawley's interrogations in the hearings on Bidens nominees for Federal Judgeships and the nominees are God-awful. Most are incompetent and profoundly radical, and exhibited their activism from the bench (I think I recall only one that was competent/spoke coherently but was extremely radical). Some couldn't tell him want Article 4 was, another literally had every single case she ruled on as a magistrate judge overturned by a higher court, including when the litigants were Pro Se. One Judge basically was known (as in he advertised it himself and was proud of it) to rule against any white litigant/defendant/plaintiff, purely based on them being white.
2bmkww.jpg

Problem is, we all sit on here.

The left is out commiting violence en masse.

We are looked at like a toothless guard dog.....

Doc

A few judges against 100 million gun owners , Abbott: He knows that you’re after him and in the interest of self-preservation you might start with that.
This is refreshing, though the % is down.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. The SAS estimates that American civilians own 393 million guns, ranking the U.S. number one in firearms per capita.

1699289340695.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG and 10ring'r
When they start talking about the 2A only protecting 'hunting' type guns, you have to put it in context, just like when reading and interpreting the Bible.

If you consider the time and what the founders had just been through, fighting a long, bloody war with a tyrant, the 2A was very clearly there to protect our owning weapons of war.

Lets pray things improve and we never have to use them fo that.

Per i fucking od

Reactions: 10ring'r
When they start talking about the 2A only protecting 'hunting' type guns, you have to put it in context, just like when reading and interpreting the Bible.

If you consider the time and what the founders had just been through, fighting a long, bloody war with a tyrant, the 2A was very clearly there to protect our owning weapons of war.

Lets pray things improve and we never have to use them fo that.

Per i fucking od
My former aunt, who's a faaar Left Democrat, who brags about visiting Russia and talks about great it and the people are, says that the 2nd A was to protect target shooting.

She's also a retired high school teacher.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Why watch them? They are either gonna rule for or against and then you have a decision to make. Simple as that. You got 3 options. You can either not comply, lobby and pay off people as pay for play for your rights, or you can get involved at a local level and hopefully good people and decisions trickle up to make a change. One thing is for sure tho, if we do nothing then we will eventually be forced to fight or give up rights. It really is that simple.

They memory holed that. Try and find anything about it. Amazing what they can do
I was on a treadmill watching Fox might have saw it mentioned twice than poof it was gone.

Reactions: BurtG
This is refreshing, though the % is down.

Americans also own a disproportionate share of the world’s firearms: The U.S. has just 4% of the world’s population but owns about 40% of civilian-owned guns globally, according to a 2018 report from the Switzerland-based Small Arms Survey. The SAS estimates that American civilians own 393 million guns, ranking the U.S. number one in firearms per capita.

View attachment 8265643
I’m good with that stat.

2A specifically says "arms", not just guns. Proof that it never had anything to do with hunting, 2A was specifically referring to all the tools of battle.
When they wrote the Second Amendment, the Founders were not just coming back from Deer Camp. They had just finished a Seven Year war against the most powerful military in the world... the British Army (and the occasional Hessian hireling).

It's not about hunting!

Oh and up until the Civil War, much of the Artillery in the United States was privately owned by plantation owners and local militias. And many communities (and some states such as Vermont) had it in their Constitution or local bylaws that residents must own arms and have enough ball and powder on hand to be able to respond in times of emergency. Or had to pay a tax/fee for 'protection' by their neighbors. Look up the War of 1812 and the Battle of Plattsburgh some time!

Sirhr

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr