• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Some custom long range rifles need to hit the road! (280, 30-06, (2) 308s)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Decided it would be much easier and cleaner to just get all these rifles in one ad together for you all to look at. I would love to do a multi-trade to free up some room in my safe if anyone is interested in doing something like that. I have plenty of optics available to go with these rifles depending on what your flavor is (MOA and Mil available).

Smith: RWS Gunsmithing (top rifle in the pic of both)
    Action: Post-64 push feed Win 70 280 Rem
    Trigger: timney single stage
    Barrel: 27” Krieger 1:9 MTU threaded 5/8x24 with RWS brake included
    Stock: Mightnight Camo (done by Shortbus) McMillan A4 with CDI bottom metal, glass bedded.
    Round count: 225

Rifle is $1,600 shipped and insured to your FFL.

Smith: Unknown (got it off another member and cannot find that info back to save my life, bottom rifle in the pic or two)
    Action: Post-64 CRF with claw extractor 30-06
    Trigger: timney single stage
    Barrel: 27” Pacnor 1:10 MTU threaded 5/8x24 with Badger FTE brake included
    Stock: Woodland Camo McMillan A5 adjustable with CDI bottom metal, glass bedded.
    Round count: 300 rounds down the tube.

Rifle is $1,600 shipped and insured to your FFL. - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Smith: Stewart Rifles (rifle in first photo)
    Action: Bighorn TL2 in 308 win
    Trigger: timney CE two stage (not the TT pictured)
    Barrel: 26” bartlein 1:10 MTU threaded 5/8x24 with sidewinder brake included
    Stock: Boyds pro varmint with stock pack and Magpul bottom metal (bipod not included). Pillar and glass bedded.
    Round count: approximately 800. My bore scope shows less wear than my 6.5-284 with 160 rounds on it.

Sightron Siii 6-24 FFP Mil/mil and NF rings can be included for an extra $750 with the rifle.

Rifle is $2,000 obo shipped and insured to your FFL.

Smith: Keystone Accuracy (rifle in 2nd photo)
    Action: Curtis Axiom in 308 win
    Trigger: TT diamond flat
    Barrel: 26” 1:10 M24 threaded 5/8x24 with hellfire brake included
    Stock: McRee BR15 folder
    Round count: approximately 80.

Eotech Vudu 3.5-18 FFP MOA/MOA and seekins rings can be included for an extra $with the rifle.

Rifle is $2,100 obo shipped and insured to your FFL. - Sold pending funds

A70F3F28-1FDF-4FD6-9F99-F6A232B55609.jpeg
    4E5DAA98-A400-418F-B116-097601D64C2A.jpeg

FEC24A56-C315-4553-9EAB-67539ACFEB4F.jpeg

1ABB9927-DC6D-4792-AFC2-C7C8EAD18731.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top. Lots of interest in the TL2 but nothing are still available. I’ve had some pretty low offers too, but those will be ignored.

Combined them all down into one ad for ease. Anyone want to do a multi-trade so I can free up some room in the safe?!

I have no clue what rifle is what its very confusing. Ment 110% constructive the All FDE one in the second picture caught my eye but I don't know which description goes with it.

Reactions: pnw_1368
    Nice rifles but I am having trouble figuring out what caliber each is.

Reactions: Iamero
    The 30-06 was Falar’s so you might be able to hit him up for particulars. If the stock was adjustable for LoP my credit score would be in jeopardy of taking a hit.

Thanks @K.B.808 for listing them. I thought people would be able to tell them apart by the stocks in each description of the rifle, but I realize not everyone is as familiar with them.

- Camo one with the stock pack is the TL2.
    - FDE one in the McRee chassis is the keystone Curtis
    - Top one in the picture of two is the midnight camo A4 280 Rem. Bottom one is the forest camo A5 30-06.

PS just printed this group with 168 FGMM out of the Curtis.

4AC0D8D0-0CBE-48EB-B5A3-328FB4640CAA.jpeg

Last edited:
    Ugh those model 70’s tho 😍😍😍😍 wish I’d have the money somewhere in the nearish future for that 280. She’s slick man! GLWS

Reactions: Iamero
    I appreciate it! It’s probably one of those most accurate rifles I own too!

Reactions: Krob95
    Terrific guy to deal with here. Anyone who has ever done a transaction with him in the past will agree.
    I still shoot a rifle that I purchased from him years ago. Excellent guy to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another rifle from him. Someone needs to buy the Forrest camo 06 before I talk myself into it.

Deal with confidence,

- Jon

Thanks Jon!

Stop asking questions and buy these guys, lol

Up top for more looks. Would love to get these last couple rifles out of my safe to free up some room and funds.

Literally just realized why you all were so confused since I didn’t list the calibers....🤦🏼‍♂️ My bad guys! Original ad updated.

• Haha
    Reactions: K.B.808
    Let’s move these guys. Don’t hesitate to make an offer.

Not sure I’ve ever had this much interest without someone committing to purchasing one of these rifles haha. Up top again I guess!