• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Some early Season Coyote Killing.

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    This year's been a bad deal for the Coyotes. With 14 synced triples, 12 of which all 3 are on the same screen, of all 3 shooters, it's safe to say our thermal and NV selection is dialed in.
    The really bad part is, Calving Season hasn't even started, neither has the killing.
    As always fellas, Hope you enjoy.
    Get your CAN on!

The SD Pipeline 2024 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

Could you please update us on weapons, ammo, and optics that you guys are now using and very proficient with obviously.

Keep shooting straight and shooting often.

Reactions: skinney_7
    All custom 22-250's, I reload everything, the majority of these Coyotes were killed with the new 62 grain ELD-VT's. The weapon sights are the Iray RS-75's.
    Helmets are pretty mod'd up, I'm working on a video review of how I set mine up for, Nav, Transitioning, and Surveillance.

Reactions: SWgeezer
    What powder are you pushing the 62 with?

If I remember correctly at one time some of you were shooting 22 Nosler or a 224 Valkrie . What was the deciding factor to go back to the 22-250?

About to come out of hibernation myself and get back out in the field. Haven't been out since late Nov (busy with work). As soon as I get my Ridge back from the gunsmith, I'll be dropping coyotes.

If I remember correctly at one time some of you were shooting 22 Nosler or a 224 Valkrie . What was the deciding factor to go back to the 22-250?
    I've never used either of those rounds. I did build a Creed, but definitely still prefer my 250's.

Reactions: Charlie112
    Excellent hunt! I've never been a fan of Iray, but I'd be eager to know how they performed, especially the Iray RS-75's.