• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Some free stuff / sorry Mods for pooping in threads / pay it forward thread - All claimed, will post another lot later today.

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    First round of free stuff with more to be added later. Couple quick rules:

1) first come first serve with a PUBLIC “I’ll take x”. Anyone bitches about who gets what ain’t gettin’ $h!t
    2) please limit it to one item for now. I’m trying to find stuff to give away that is worth the shipping.
    3) please cover shipping. I’ll send everything flat rate at $8.30. There might be an instance I do a couple items to make it worth you having to pay shipping.
    4) be patient but I’ll try to get it all out within 1-2 business days.

items:
    1) XLR cheek riser. Coated patriot brown cerakote with foam cheek piece. Off my 50, had to get an extended one for the right eye relief on that chassis. - CLAIMED
    2) mil spec trigger that appears to have a little rattle can on it. Easy enough to remove.- CLAIMED
    3) frankford Arsenal scale. Upgraded my scale a while ago and this sits. Used it for years. - CLAIMED
    4) 3 rolls camo wrap off Amazon. Bought twice as much as what I ended up using it for. - CLAIMED
    5) I believe this is a Harris adapter that would go on a RRS arca clamp. Never used it so I can’t be sure but that’s what it looks like.- CLAIMED
    6) swivel stud sling adapters. Little rust on them but nothing some CLP can’t take off. - CLAIMED

Check back later as more will be added.

image.jpg

Last edited:
    Very cool. I've done this on a couple sites.
    It's even better if those who claim items put an item up to give as well to keep this going.

Yea rather than cluttering this one up with a ton of responses and have it hard to follow please just feel free to claim my stuff on here. I’ll probably start a new thread for round two just for ease of following it.

the sling swivels should be available again-i found a set in "the box" about 2hr after i "took" them,so not needing stuff someone else can use.

Everything is sent! If you’re desperate for tracking for some reason then message me but not going to send them all out otherwise.

35B3ED15-BDE1-4A02-8741-C70EDA395D4F.jpeg

Reactions: Usmcsomerville