• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some Funny Florida Man Shit

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    He's just a good ol boy that loves the wild life. <---- one word or two. Your choice. A couple dozen entries on his record.

When I was a teenager I worked in a mall. Jesus dealing with mall people is probably the worst thing I can think of now.

But anyways, they built a Bass Pro and throwing something into/jumping in the tank was like a monthly thing.

Reactions: lash
    Just another attention whore. They're everywhere including here. Do stupid shit to get people to notice. They lack attention so any attention is appreciated. They were the annoying fucks in class who couldn't seem to help themselves.

Reactions: Bender
    I kinda like that kid. He’s not real smart, but most of his “infractions” are bullshit restrictions anyway.

Just another attention whore. They're everywhere including here. Do stupid shit to get people to notice. They lack attention so any attention is appreciated. They were the annoying fucks in class who couldn't seem to help themselves.
    I know, right? Kinda like guys who post to a lot of titty pics in the motivational thread for the likes and upvotes. 😁😎

bet he won't try it at shark pro.

spock.jpg

I kinda like that kid. He’s not real smart, but most of his “infractions” are bullshit restrictions anyway.

I know, right? Kinda like guys who post to a lot of titty pics in the motivational thread for the likes and upvotes. 😁😎
    If they're not appreciated, they wouldn't like them. But if it bother's you so much you can not go into the "Motivation Picture" thread.

Also, pretty sure the vast majority of the so called "titty pics" I post are PG rated.

And can I come over to your house and start creating havoc for you? I mean they're just bullshit restrictions and all. 😁 :cool:

• Haha
    Lolol. Doesn’t bother me at all. I was only messing with you. Sheesh lighten up, Francis.

And yes, I obviously have no problem with your posts. Just pointing something out. It’s very easy to be judgmental. Why, it’s hard wired into our processors.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    I’d much rather see people do dumb stuff like this over their need to be recognized than to do sinister shit. What will most likely be a $3K civil suit for the decontamination fees and a trespassing charge is a small price to pay if it’s really that important to you to have your name in a few news articles.

He'll probably make a few thousand dollars from his Facebook/youtube/whatever social media. Enough to attract more people for his next stupid stunt.