• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some Funny Shit Here

"Blank robbery"
sBLcw5Ic4QUTK.gif

the artist is right. a van gogh recently sold for ~$160k, while pedo scum hunter is getting $500k?

anyway, i saw a similar at an exhibit once. orange canvas and black canvas, titles orange and black.

Reactions: Bender
I read about this last night and had a pretty good giggle. The funniest/saddest part about the whole story is that they're going to fucking exhibit the blank pieces anyway and spin it as a relevant political commentary on the status of artists in the community. LOL WUT?

1632962720044.png

"Bitch there's literally nothing there to contemplate, move on."

The art world is literally full to brimming with complete idiots. In the 1920's or 30's DaDaism, the art of the stupid and absurd or some shit, they rejected capitalism and intelligence and went with stupid and shitty and people ate it up. Crap like a pile of beer bottles and the beer shit they took in an alley heaped on a carpet. People eat that crap up.

When they catch this guy they will do nothing. He will simply explain his "art" was an examination of the evils of "capitalism" and how it corrupts. When rewarded in a capitalistic way.........................with $100,000 in cash. He reacted in a capitalistic way, by going on a shopping and vacationing spree. Hence proving "capitalism is evil".

ART bitches.

I read about this last night and had a pretty good giggle. The funniest/saddest part about the whole story is that they're going to fucking exhibit the blank pieces anyway and spin it as a relevant political commentary on the status of artists in the community. LOL WUT?

View attachment 7712302

Bullshit! I see lots of dots surrounding what appears to be a political administration!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
"And then you get an artist
Who says he doesn't want to paint at all.
So he takes an empty canvas
And sticks it on the wall."

Dire Straits
In The Gallery

Dude must've been a fan? There's nothing new under the sun.
By the way, that's my all-time favorite Dire Straits song. Guitar playing is SICK!

Last edited:

View attachment 7712302

If I was the artist, I'd have titled that canvas "Fulfilled Promises of the Democratic Party". And in front of the "painting" would be some dog shit on the floor too. So not only you walk away from the canvas having got nothing, your shoes got shit on them now too.

ETA: The guy did an awesome troll job but he seriously missed an opportunity to do a spectacular living meme commentary on the fucked up affairs of the political left.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr