• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some good college foot ball this weekend.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Sadly, not in Virginia.

I'm, looking at

-Oklahoma over Texas.
    -Maryland over Ohio State in a surprise.
    -Texas A&M over Alabama.

Texas A&M over Alabama.

That would be nice to see, especially since I’m an old Aggie. They will have to play a cleaner game than they did against Arkansas last week if they are going to beat Alabama, they made a lot of mistakes even though they won. I’ve always said with Aggie football you’ll only see the team play against the opposing team for two quarters; any two quarters, you pick them. The other two quarters they beat the hell out of themselves with turnovers and penalties. Hopefully today, they will play 4 quarters of ball.

It is at Kyle Field, so at least we have that going for us.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Well it's not that bad yet but the meme is pretty good. I haven't been able to stomach sports in quite a few years...college pro...anything but little league. It's the modern gladiator arena of pacification. That on top of the fact that 80% of who you are watching share neither your views or values and think you are the problem. I do have buds that are into it like crazy though. Season tickets...tailgate trailers set up like home....act like they are part of the team.....wouldn't miss a game for their mothers funeral types.

Admittedly though I am all in on some hobby others find a waste of time myself.

image.png

Last edited:
    I’d love to see the Aggies win.

The Buckeyes can’t start a first half to save their lives but as long as they hang around the second half will be Buckeyes.

Go Texas. It will be a burner today, but I’m hoping they finally make the playoffs

Well it's not that bad yet but the meme is pretty good. I haven't been able to stomach sports in quite a few years...college pro...anything but little league. It's the modern gladiator arena of pacification. That on top of the fact that 80% of who you are watching share neither your views or values and think you are the problem. I do have buds that are into it like crazy though. Season tickets...tailgate trailers set up like home....act like they are part of the team.....wouldn't miss a game for their mothers funeral types.

Admittedly though I am all in on some hobby others find a waste of time myself.

View attachment 8243648
    Society is collapsing around us, like it or not. Some distract themselves with drugs or alcohol. Some get obese on Big Mac. There's Nascar and then Colin Kraperdink.

Help us.

Reactions: ggmanning
    I have things to do, but if I have time, I will watch a game, but my life or lifestyle doesn’t depend on it. Life has been kicking our butts this year and time has been scarce. I shot two uspsa matches in Jan, and haven’t shot since. I’d rather go to the range than watch football, but it just hasn’t happened.

Society is collapsing around us, like it or not. Some distract themselves with drugs or alcohol. Some get obese on Big Mac. There's Nascar and then Colin Kraperdink.

Help us.

Yeah just busting balls a little because of the dank meme. Everybody needs some distraction for sure.

• Haha
    Buckeyes need to figure out how to start a game… otherwise the outcome won’t be so good against PSU and U of M
    So their cold bore is off but once the barrel warms up...

Reactions: LuvDog
    See what I mean regarding the Aggies? They showed up and decided to play the first two quarters and left their brains in the field house during the whole second half. Had they played the second half like the first half, they would have won. It’s literally been this way since I started school there the the fall of 1986.

You have to play all four quarters of a football game to be a winning team.