• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Some guys dont know when to quit

jasonahull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2009
everett washington
These guys act real tuff until......

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDYcfycWVOk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDYcfycWVOk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Some guys dont know when to quit

Owned. Rednecks changed their toon quick. Dumb fucks thought they had him on the dead end but they walking into that one.

Looks staged, who would seriously take that kind of bull shit for so long? Plus the suspenders and a Toyota? and how many rednecks just drive around filming themselves talk tuff? Redneck aint what it used to be I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks staged, who would seriously take that kind of bull shit for so long? Plus the suspenders and a Toyota? and how many rednecks just drive around filming themselves talk tuff? Redneck aint what it used to be I guess.
</div></div>

+1 it looks like an act to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks staged, who would seriously take that kind of bull shit for so long? Plus the suspenders and a Toyota? and how many rednecks just drive around filming themselves talk tuff? Redneck aint what it used to be I guess.
</div></div>

I would agree. Let's pull a weapon (although seemingly justified), steal a camera , not call the cops and report it and post the video with license plates and faces on the web. Staged.

Actually, they said in the beginning that they were Texans, did they not?

That'd be "South" when you look at a map. You know, the 'other' North.

If it's not fake the guy showed extreme restraint. The bat in hand would have warranted a bullet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, they said in the beginning that they were Texans, did they not?

That'd be "South" when you look at a map. You know, the 'other' North.

</div></div>
I don't know any Texans that talk like that. They sound like Canucks to me.

Those are the checkerboard signs you see in Canada, I haven't seen those in any of the states I have driven in.

Probably staged.

However, it does show that guns work, that is what I take from it.

I think its staged. Even with having a gun i still wouldn't pin myself in not knowing there true intentions( are they armed ) 2 against 1 in a gun fight is never good odds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fake.

Nice way to quickly change from self defense into felony robbery with a firearm!</div></div>

You continually amaze me with your ability to ooze dumbass.

Correct me if I'm wrong... But demanding and taking something thats not yours, while holding the person at gunpoint is robbery!

Don't really get how you come to the conclusion that I "ooze dumbass"... and continually at that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But demanding and taking something thats not yours,
</div></div>

I would call it 'gathering evidence'.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correct me if I'm wrong... But demanding and taking something thats not yours, while holding the person at gunpoint is robbery!

Don't really get how you come to the conclusion that I "ooze dumbass"... and continually at that! </div></div>

actually it is armed robbery,

What is f'ed up is what the good guy did is enough to send him to jail for years

brandishing a weapon
aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
and
armed robbery.

so it is staged

Not sure if a jury will convict him...

But if you follow a judge's instructions on the facts, and not your idea of if they deserved it he is in fact guilty to go to jail for years

That is the messed up system we live in