• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some more heart-warming info about our "caring" govt and corona

Scary shit for sure. I started to go into kidney failure after 3 days in the hospital. They told me it was from the meds used to treat my pneumonia and stopped giving me stuff. Makes me wonder some days

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Scary shit for sure. I started to go into kidney failure after 3 days in the hospital. They told me it was from the meds used to treat my pneumonia and stopped giving me stuff. Makes me wonder some days
Hope you're doin better now.

It just pisses me off that these motherfuckers are getting away with playing god, knowing full well they're killing people for a political agenda. :mad:

Video doesn't play for me only sound. Been happening alot lately. Guess I'm on someone's "list".

Was it the Remdesivir that Fauci said works so well?
That I’ll probably never know unless one of these lawsuits goes full blast and they contact me.

Hopefully nothing was permanent and will be all back to normal on my next check up with doc. I had abnormalities in my kidneys and liver on some lab work, so my doc wants to keep tabs on it for a while.