• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Some new Wood.....

Mackay Sagebrush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2011
For one of my five inch 44s.

An M29 Classic DX.

044.jpg

046-1.jpg

Re: Some new Wood.....

Very nice....looks kinda like Jarrah.

Not a big name outfit.

I got them from a retired gentleman that is truly one of the finest handgun hunters that I know of. He posts as "Idaho 1945" over at the 24hourcampfire forum. His business is "bullshooter custom.

These are the first grips I have ever bought from him and I purchased them 90% done so I could fit them to my hands and to the gun. They fill the palm of my right hand perfectly. The picture is hard to see, but they are slightly bigger in this area.

The owner, Dick is an extremely accomplished handgun hunter. He regulary shoots his Idaho elk, bear,deer, etc, using only handguns. A very polite retired fellow.

I do not think he has a website.

If you would like I can ask him if he would want his phone number put out here. It is on his card, but it is not my place to do so, from either end.

He is a regular at 24 hour campfire forum in the handguns section. Some of his hunting stories are worth the time to look up. He needs to write a book.

I always read "Idaho 1945" posts on the 24campfire. He's a real real Guru of handgun hunting, and a class act.