• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Some Newer Gear

Re: Some Newer Gear

your missing the eagle in the white part of your flag....fyi

You would be the first today to confuse the Irish and Mexican flags....and simply as an fyi sir:

By mid February, a force of 187 men barricaded in the old Alamo mission compound. Among them were nearly 40 men of Irish heritage, beginning with two descendents of Ulster Irish immigrants, the leader Col. William Barrett Travis and Davy Crockett. At least a dozen, with names like Jackson, McGee, and Nolan, and McCafferty, were Irish-born. The rest, including several from the Refugio and San Patricio settlements, are believed to be either of Irish or Irish American heritage.

are you Irish born or just simply Irish background through many many generations of intertwined irish interbreeding with the cesspool of american immigrants? My family heritage is Scottish and can be traced back to our home castle in Berwickshire but I'm AMERICAN by the grace of God, and unless you've seen the racism first hand for being full Irish I suggest you think twice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monte2024</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my great grandparents are of swedish decent but i dont brag about it
IM ALL AMERICAN BABY!!!
</div></div>

Då är ju frågan, kan du svenska?

And Malaga2 piss off.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">interbreeding with the cesspool of american immigrants </div></div>

Some of my best friends are....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you Irish born or just simply Irish background through many many generations of intertwined irish interbreeding with the cesspool of american immigrants? My family heritage is Scottish and can be traced back to our home castle in Berwickshire but I'm AMERICAN by the grace of God, and unless you've seen the racism first hand for being full Irish I suggest you think twice! </div></div>

the racism to irish on this site is a disgrace, over half of white americans would be irish or british descent so whats with the hate...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPOutfitters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you Irish born or just simply Irish background through many many generations of intertwined irish interbreeding with the cesspool of american immigrants? My family heritage is Scottish and can be traced back to our home castle in Berwickshire but I'm AMERICAN by the grace of God, and unless you've seen the racism first hand for being full Irish I suggest you think twice! </div></div>

the racism to irish on this site is a disgrace, over half of white americans would be irish or british descent so whats with the hate... </div></div>

Yeah the anti Irish racism has GOT TO STOP HERE!

I don't necessarily know if I believe your Irish/British theory though. Everyone knows most of the Irish have more Norwegian in 'em than they do Irish anyway. We're known for leaving our genetic remnants all over the world.
laugh.gif

Swede's as much as we think you're funny for driving on the wrong side of the road, we still would share our canned fish with you whenever you want.

I am definately NOT being racist towards Irish, Swedish, or "everyone" else.....since that pretty much covers them! I love my heritage.....but I'm a PROUD american!

Malaga, no offence or disrespect intended and I'm not wanting to start a "political" or terrorist/freedom fighter debate but

I'm 1/4 Irish (Grandfather born near Cork, Eire) but I still feel really disturbed by the sight of weapons alongside the Irish flag - especially after the events in the North in recent days - sends out the same messages as sectarian murals.........

we could say the same at the sight of a union jack with weapons on top of it...

sends out the same messages as sectarian murals....

plenty of stars and stripes posted here, the mans entitled to display his national flag

it doesnt have anything sectarian displayed on it so whats the problem............

Irishshooter....Either the point escapes you or you are just being antagonistic. Either way there is no point in having the conversation.

You "have a nice day!"

For the record I was NOT attempting any sort of political statement...figured as we were approaching St Pats I would show some toys on the flag.
Im intrigued by the Norwegian in the woodpile syndrome
smile.gif
Anyway have a happy St Pats ...

whats the point? two soldiers got clipped up north by dissedent republicans and your english so seeing a tricolour with sum guns on it upsets you? is that it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats the point? two soldiers got clipped up north by dissedent republicans and your english so seeing a tricolour with sum guns on it upsets you? is that it?</div></div>

OK - even without the spelling and grammatical errors it is clear you are just plain obtuse.

Maybe you have never read the Forum rules re: political/religious posts?

Just like you miss the point that I am 1/4 Irish? A Mick to the Brits and a Brit to you?

And yes...as a reasonably sane human being I find gutless fuckers - of whatever political or religios persuasion - hiding in the dark, who haven't the balls to wear a uniform and who MURDER (or "clip" as you so eloquently put it) unarmed people (whether military, police or civilian) to be total filth...same as suicide jihadis on tube trains...or car bombers.

And there was also a 48 year old Police officer murdered, shot in the back of the head...just in case you either missed that one, or maybe you just don't think he was worth counting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malaga2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the record I was NOT attempting any sort of political statement...figured as we were approaching St Pats I would show some toys on the flag.
Im intrigued by the Norwegian in the woodpile syndrome
smile.gif
Anyway have a happy St Pats ...</div></div>

Thanks malaga - good to know.

how many times are you going to edit that post? dont try to patronise me with the spelling error card, ive a BA Hons in Psychology, the spellings are shortened for internet purposes. Is it you feel that you have to make personal insults to fortify your opinions weakness in the argument?

Your clearly talking about something you know very little about, if you had read the rules regarding racist comments yourself then you would have kept your opinions to yourself regarding linking the Irish flag to terrorism.

I didnt miss about the police officeR either or the other couple of thousand people killed in the conflict in Ireland I just didnt have time to get into it with someone who can only see one side of the coin,its ok I deal with small minded people everyday so i wont let it get to me.

We are generally called Paddys in the UK, I should know im half 'Brit' as you put it and Ive been called a Brit as much as i have a Paddy so i guess were all the same eh....

I f you feel youd like to continue personally insulting me or assuming Im a supporter of terorism please do by private message as I dont wish to partake in further 'hijacking' (for want of a better word, please understand)of this gentlemans comment thread.

Thank you

Last edited:

Im Irish, living at home way over here, im 6'5" in height, 18 stone in weight, with the build to match, a serving member of the Irish Army for eleven years, and i know how to handle myself, such is the Irish fighting tradition, i guarantee you - no one with a sober head would voice a problem with Irish people or my friends here in my presence.
I think what happened up north is a complete disgrace, and a step backwards - those responsible need to go. Furthermore were all shooters here - and friends too, lets leave it at that, irishshooter and Basraboy you both have good points but the fact remains that Malaga2 took the photo of his two toys on the tricolour, so what? just enjoy the picture!
As for the Swedish, great people, great quality of troops too, i have made a lot of Swedish friends serving in Africa with LA03/04 missions, hats off to you Lill-rambo.
Nice rifles Malaga2.