• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos some of our pics from iraq

eddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
NoVa
i think one is from baghdad and the rest are from diyala. fun times

Re: some of our pics from iraq

Eddy pics like that make me remember how great the men young and old that serve really are, and corny as it may say give me hope for the future of our country, no matter how bad the Politicians mess us up with Men like these how can we fail. Thanks for your service.
Randy

The goofy, fun times I really miss. There's something so incongruous about living in a war zone for so long that your sense of "normal" gets tweaked in a major way.

Nice pics! The towel top dudes seem pretty relaxed. Not an ambitious sort of folk, I suppose.

yeah all the towel top dudes were fucking assholes. all their sons were al qeada and got killed in raids, but still were supporting the last few bad guys in the area.

and tex. thanks for the encouraging words. we went out and did what we had to do for a country that is run by people who dont have our best interests at heart. i guess it comes down to we arent paid to think about the decisions they make. we just do their bidding.

dogtown- yeah i know since ive been back, i really miss the "fun" crazy retarded times of just having fun with whatever we had. glad its over, but i sincerely miss it.

The guy wearing the bunny suit hat was a good friend of mine and fraternity brother.

no shit.... i happen to know that guy. check your pm's