• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you may be interested

Re: Some of you may be interested

I actually think it looks a bit chincy. Maybe my judgement is skewed after seeing all the others stocks out there but that thing just looks too plasticy like a toy gun.

Edit: Ok, I think if the rear was changed up a bit starting at the grip it would look better. The Front half of it kind of looks like an AICS or the Viper Skins.

They do exist! I lost my taste for that one about a year ago. The people who paid for theirs a few years ago should be happy.

I liked them when first shown and still do but with the ultra long drawn out wait forced me to put the idea on the back burner. Maybe after my current build is complete and start planning the next I'll consider the JAE again but only if availability is there.

I didn't like the fact that they told me it was a 6 moth lead time and I had to pay in advance .. That's like waiting on a Tax stamp lol

I've been looking at one of JAE's for my M21. I just don't think I can let go of the wood stock I have on there now. I'm pretty partial to the walnut. I would, however, like to build a 700 on one of these. I guess I'll just have to wait to see how availability is.

Whats the cost for stock like that? -Nevermind.. 800.00 give or take just to start..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pr0VideR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the cost for stock like that? -Nevermind.. 800.00 give or take just to start.. </div></div>

mostly take, with accessories 1100