• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Some old pics I wanted share.

NTK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
North Texas
I shot these hogs 2yrs ago mith a Win 70 in 7mag. I was about to call it quits after not seeing anything all morning, and on my way back to my jeep I came across a small group of young pigs. The wind was perfect so I had enough time setup and take a few pics, I dropped two on the first two shots with one facial
grin.gif
. I wasnt sure on the distance but it was the furthest shot I ever put on a hog. I ended up tracking down the rest of the group and got two more man I can't for this heat to go away and get back on these pigs.

P7170033.jpg

P7170031.jpg

P7170032.jpg

P7170038.jpg

Heres the 3rd one

P7170042.jpg

And the 4th

P7170046.jpg

Re: Some old pics I wanted share.

That looks like it could be fun, wouldn't mind tryin' it someday. All them hogs runnin' around seems a little strange though. Only hogs we got around here are pen raised.

cool pics though. Does it still look that green there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nate O</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> All them hogs runnin' around seems a little strange though. </div></div>

Thats just how it is here and its getting worst yr by yr, these feral hogs sre some breeding machines!

How many can you take in a yr? Do you need tags? They gotta be pretty good eatin' huh?

Nate in Texas there is no limit we can kill as many as we want all day everyday all year long! My personal best is 6 in one night theres guys here killing up 30+. An yes they taste good especially the backstraps.

Supposedly there's a few of them around Michigan now too. They're devastating to everything around them but sure would be fun to have enough of them to hunt!

I love hunting hogs I would be pretty upset if they leave but I dont see that happening anytime soon
grin.gif
. They're def spreading across the nation its just a matter of time til all of you guys get them.

Love shooting pigs.

Cool pics. Thanks for sharing them.

I am so wanting to shoot some hogs. Hope to find somewhere too soon.

Charlie

Sweet pics. Kinda makes ya itch for cooler weather. Too hot in GA for much of anything right now.

Cool pics. Do they scatter after the first shot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lungbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool pics. Do they scatter after the first shot? </div></div>

They did but didnt know where the shot came from they stopped for a sec and thats when I smacked another one. They didnt stop running after that I ended up tracking down the rest of the group and thats when I got the other two.

I went out this morning but didnt have any luck I will try again tonight or tomorrow.