• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some original trainer pics

n64atlas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
Ohio
FN Belgian Army (top) and Israeli IDF 22lr's Mausers
PIC00001.jpg

WWII H&R Reising USMC 22lr Garand trainer
P1010172.jpg

Polish M44 Mosin 22lr along with Polish M44
WZ48M44.jpg

trainers2.jpg

AR military conversions
M1622conversions.jpg

Re: Some original trainer pics

I have two of the H&R Reising MC-58/Model 65 "USMC Property" marked .22lr Garand trainers. I also have a parkerized "U.S. Property" marked Remington 513T, as well as several of the U.S. military .22lr conversion kits for the M16 (both Air Force and Army kits).

Re: Some original trainer pics

It is thought that the MC 58/65's were M14 trainers as they were developed in 1958. There was a fullauto prototype made around that time. If you look at my M65 pic, you will see a longer almost curved mag. Some say this mag was for the fullauto version. It is two standard mags with a professional looking silver brazed plates to hold them together.
I have three 513T US property's one with the "Military Finish and the other two are blued. Also have the 52 C&D target rifles. I'll post more of the other trainers in my collection later.