• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some seriously good people out there

Thanks for posting that; it's good to know there are still good people out there.

Oh...
And maybe some of my fellow Texans (you know who you are) might want to lighten up a bit on your "damn yankee" complaints now. ;)

Most people are good people. Drop money while in line......itll be a long time before you lose that money.

Some people just go above and beyond others.

1% or less of people are assholes and get all of the attention, so it feels like most people are douchebags.

And Andrew Mitchell, Kisha Pinnock, and Isaiah Pinnock are some of them

Yes, I commented when I saw this on Fox website. Outstanding individual...both he and his family that is supporting him. Some people still admirable values.

Most people are good people. Drop money while in line......itll be a long time before you lose that money.

Some people just go above and beyond others.

1% or less of people are assholes and get all of the attention, so it feels like most people are douchebags.
^^^This. I havent travelled as much as many of you but in my travels Ive found that people are pretty much people the world over, and mostly good folks.

I did have to put that on pause when I was in the DC area and went into a Persian market to pick up some stuff I cant get in my area. I noticed I kept getting these hard stares from many of the male customers to the point it made me glad I had the 45 tucked IWB. On the way out I saw a newspaper that called Tehran Times. That made me stop to think.

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
So you went to DC with a fucking handgun concealed.
Okay you really are the dumb fuck that everyone says you are.
Then you Out yourself on the internet.
^^^This. I havent travelled as much as many of you but in my travels Ive found that people are pretty much people the world over, and mostly good folks.

I did have to put that on pause when I was in the DC area and went into a Persian market to pick up some stuff I cant get in my area. I noticed I kept getting these hard stares from many of the male customers to the point it made me glad I had the 45 tucked IWB. On the way out I saw a newspaper that called Tehran Times. That made me stop to think.

154976256_484952019545381_5464807528787137700_n.jpg

So, how long do we let a forum member broadcast breaking the law?
Seems like a logical conclusion to me, for the community.

So a forum member mentioned he armed himself while in a communist Left, shithole part of the country?

Thats just awful.
He openly admitted to carrying concealed in DC.

Whatchoo wanna bet ole duck boi aint got that permit?

I just read the application process.
question 15: Are you a habitual user of a controlled dangerous substance?.......

He openly admitted to carrying concealed in DC.

Whatchoo wanna bet ole duck boi aint got that permit?

I just read the application process.
question 15: Are you a habitual user of a controlled dangerous substance?.......
I said the DC area, dick head, which comprises northern Virginia, my home state.

Why dont you come here and if I dont you can turn me im. If I do you suck my dick. Fair?

Lot of folks here I wouldn’t want to be full time friends with; concealed means concealed judged by whoever or carried by six and all that. Every gun law is an infringement.

Back to the topic, I wish I had the skills to be helpful, and the support to pick up a d go. Everyone who volunteers their time, and skill or talent in times if need is a hero.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I said the DC area, dick head, which comprises northern Virginia, my home state.

Why dont you come here and if I dont you can turn me im. If I do you suck my dick. Fair?
I am pretty sure when I lived there the "DC area" ended when you cross the Potomac. I am also quite certain those milk toast liberals that infested northern VA don't want to be in any way associated with DC because of what it would to do their property values.

I really can't make any sense of your next comments. Imma go get my stoner neighbor and ask him to interpret.

I am pretty sure when I lived there the "DC area" ended when you cross the Potomac. I am also quite certain those milk toast liberals that infested northern VA don't want to be in any way associated with DC because of what it would to do their property values.

I really can't make any sense of your next comments. Imma go get my stoner neighbor and ask him to interpret.

Booooo you suck!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
why you always tryna get dudes to blow you???

rhetorical Howard. Rhetorical.

We know. The veil is beyond thin

Peace out bro. enjoy the spleef
(yes, I had to search it out, not in my common vernacular)
Actually I was just choosing an activity I know youre well versed in and would enjoy. How about if I dont have it, you go take a nap on the interstate during rush hour?