• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some serous sick shit going on in England

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Be sure to read the link below the main one: That sick POS wants to 'normalize' gender identity in children. I'm a peaceable man but I wish I could get my hands around his throat.

Chaplain reported as terrorist for questioning LGBTQ activists ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › world › chaplain-reported-ter...

---------------------------------------

6 hours ago — Chaplain reported as terrorist for questioning LGBTQ activists digs in for legal battle. Rev. Dr. Bernard Randall described the ruling as a ...

FIRST ‘GENDER-QUEER’ PRIEST IN CHURCH OF ENGLAND EXPRESSES DESIRE FOR ‘NORMALIZING’ IDENTITY AMONG CHILDREN

• Angry
    Reactions: mtrmn
    Note:
    The priesthood/preachers/fathers/pastors...et al....have been exploiting children for centuries.

Exactly when did this become something new or unusual ?

Guarantee this stained glass is not newly made, but does sum it all up pretty damn well.

27may29-stained-glass-fail.jpg

Do you think this was accidentally made like this ?
    Perhaps it's new ? of course if that was the case it would be the newer "decora" style then....wouldn't it ?
    Yea, it's from the 50's.
    Why haven't you been noticing this all along ?

jesusfail.jpg

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: AngryKoala