• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some SSBR fun...

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Super Short Barreled Rifle, the technical designation for the ATF haha.

CMMG dedicated 22lr barrel and bolt, originally 7.5" but >50% were going supersonic so I chopped her down to 4.25". Its sitting on a full auto lower, so its also rather fun to shoot. Cerakoted Tungsten with a touch of Graphite Black mixed in to darken it up. Big brother is a 11" 5.56 with a Gemtech G5 on it, just an old RRA barrel to beat the snot out of.

5a7aba2e.jpg

ygyvevyv.jpg

sy3ybure.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cool. So no gas system or am I wrong? If that's right, a side charging setup would be nice.

Edit: does it cycle without a gas system because it's so short? If so nevermind the side charging comment. I was thinking it wouldn't cycle and would need to be ran like a bolt action.

Last edited:
Ahhh, never realized it was 22 haha. Yeah, I'm sure that is fun as hell. Full auto subsonic 22 with a can, I see said the blind man.