• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Some things are just important

lobo56

Minuteman
Feb 18, 2009
Texas
This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo.

On the way back to work, I stopped at the gas station where a drop-dead
gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the ammo in the back of my pickup and said in a very sexy
voice,

"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. "Would you be interested in
trading sex for ammo?"

I thought a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo have ya got?"

Because I see people being dicks to new guys on this forum all to frequently and figured I'd try to gently point out the facts.

Heck, I hadn't seen it, and I liked it. Thanks

BTW I'd be willing to make that trade as long as the "drop-dead gorgeous blonde" was a woman. I know it should be a given, but you never know these days.

Heck, I hadn't seen it, and I liked it. Thanks

BTW I'd be willing to make that trade as long as the "drop-dead gorgeous blonde" was a woman. I know it should be a given, but you never know these days.

No joke. A friend of mine picked up a woman once while driving down the highway (don't ask). Anyhow, he told me that once she was done with him he thought she may have been a guy because she had an Adam's Apple. Lol, sucks to be him.

So, you were being a gentle dick? Is that like "just the tip" or something?

That definitely wasn't my intent. Apparently I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Moving forward, there's no point in having a feud online, forget I even stated that it had previously been posted. Take care.