• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

some vids of 1175 yards shots with budget rifle

ringet421

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2013
bowmanville ontario canada
It is aprox 2ft tall and 4 ft wide. Next time I got out I'll bring a gong so I can make it a bit more challenging. But that was my first time beyond 600 yards. Im still real new to long range stuff. But thanks for watching. I don't get out there much but ill make an effort to get out sooner than later.

I like this. It's video evidence that you don't have to spend 4K on a rig to become a better rifle shooter...

ring...nice video...what kind of load data you running up there in the cold land?

I use Hornady 208gr BTHP match bullets over 67gr of H4350 @2810fps and running that speed very consistently. Like my ES is 22fps. None of my other rifles with hand loads can compare. I am actually real disappointed in my REM 700 243 spa varmint cause that thing won't group better than an inch and I have a lot of cash in that set up b&c stock beaded timney 510 20minute base vtac rings and lrs1 scope. And still both the 770 with the cheapest scope and my savage axis 223 with an eBay scope shoot tighter groups. My 770 300 wm grouped .88" firing fast and the savage did .23". If you wanna see those rifles to see exactly what I'm shooting check out my YouTube channel a just put up a couple vids on a few of the guns I use most. I love this forum so much good reading.