• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Somebody's Awesome Wife

Re: Somebody's Awesome Wife

She looks good with that NTRP patch on
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was this in Colorado? Looks like a blast. Lucky her.</div></div>

Oregon Snipers Challenge this weekend. Helmet w/ cam was borrowed from Heidi Smith of Thunder Ranch.

She is a delight Jason you are lucky to have her. She's a good sport for coming out with you and putting up with all of us knuckledraggers.

Marc

jasonk, kewl. I asked only because I know there was a class in Colorado this past weekend.

But to shoot out of a whirley, has to be the shit.

A buddy and I were talking about doing Thunder Ranch.

Ohhhh no, now you've done it Jason....boy did you mess-up! She actually looks like she's having a good time. What were you thinking?!?!...You'll never get rid of her now!
laugh.gif

Very cool btw, it's really good to see more and more women getting into this. I guess all that running is paying-off.
wink.gif

-Pat

Hey Jason,

It was great getting to converse with you more and having the privilege of meeting your wife Megan.

A lot of guys there are envious of guys like you that have a wife that will partake in a shooting sport or hunting with their husbands. Respectfully, a couple of us even told Megan that you were lucky to have her.

I forget if it was you or Megan that told me why she was there and hopefully you won't need to run a marathon to get her to come out again, because it looked like she was having a great time all weekend.

Hopefully I'll see "both" of you at the next shooting event.

Take care,

Francis