• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Somehow I lost 5,000 Primers

Bacarrat

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Totally forgot I had these, and found this in the garage. This was from January of 09. Looking at the old receipt, it was like 87 bucks for 5K! This was from the panic buying when dumbo came into office and when I loading 9mm at the time. I don't even load pistols anymore.
    1670367021047.png

I forgot, not selling. These will be lost again for another 13 years lol. Never know if I will start loading pistol again and I am not paying these insane primer prices. I'm still working on PreTrump primers!

When I was a young man, we would often play poker waiting for weather to clear. Some 30 years later, about 10 years ago, I cam across some coveralls packed away...prepping for a yard sale. I tried them on. I could still get inside them but took up quite a but less space than when I was young and buff. Stuck my hand in the pockets and came out with almost $100 in various bills...laundered money, if you will.

Your find is a gold mine in comparison!!!