• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone finally speaks the bottom line to Alec Baldwin

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    ""Alec Baldwin should have assumed that the gun in question was loaded unless and until it was demonstrated to him or checked by him that it was not loaded," the lawsuit says. "He had no right to rely upon some alleged statement by the Assistant Director that it was a 'cold gun.' Mr. Baldwin cannot hide behind the Assistant Director to attempt to excuse the fact that he did not check the gun himself.""

====================

Rust' script supervisor sues Alec Baldwin, alleging ... - Flipboard

https://flipboard.com › rustshootingincident › insider

18 hours ago — The script supervisor on the set of "Rust" filed a lawsuit against Alec Baldwin on ... alleging the film's screenplay never says he should have fired a gun.

Last edited:
    I think his a#s is in a real jam. He will be living on the streets of, not hollywierd, but, L.A.. Anyone have a spare tent/shopping cart/cardboard box?? Mac
    He doesn’t deserve the underside of a bridge. Give him a dumpster that been living behind long John silvers for a few years

Our justice system is flawed.... He with the most money controls the narrative. Ask OJ Simpson. Alec Baldwin has enough money to burn that most likely he will never even be charged.
    Maybe not. didnt this happen in Nevada? Hopefully he'll get charged there and get a 2A friendly judge.

But how do we KNOW that this loony leftist didn't secretly WANT to shoot those people?

This whole pointing a firearm at another person.
    Only a cretin would do such a thing.
    So Alec is an anti gunner, yet happily grabs a firearm without assessing it's condition, fails clearing it, because evidently doesn't know how, or cannot be bothered.
    Points it, then pulls the trigger...twice.
    Cunt should have been fucken stomped.

Reactions: jakelly
    This whole pointing a firearm at another person.
    Only a cretin would do such a thing.
    So Alec is an anti gunner, yet happily grabs a firearm without assessing it's condition, fails clearing it, because evidently doesn't know how, or cannot be bothered.
    Points it, then pulls the trigger...twice.
    Cunt should have been fucken stomped.

wait....he shot her twice? or he pulled trigger on an empty chamber first then hit the other one that was loaded? in a single action?

Stupid leftist actor doesn't know or understand how to check to see if the gun is loaded or not....
    You don't understand, he knows, he understands he just doesn't care. He is so leftist he thinks that it's somebody else's job to check on that on that weapon.

He'll equate it to a mechanic and a car. You trust your mechanic to tell you that the car is safe to drive, don't you? Do you go around a perform a safety inspection every time you get in-and-out of your vehicle?

You don't understand, he knows, he understands he just doesn't care. He is so leftist he thinks that it's somebody else's job to check on that on that weapon.

He'll equate it to a mechanic and a car. You trust your mechanic to tell you that the car is safe to drive, don't you? Do you go around a perform a safety inspection every time you get in-and-out of your vehicle?
    My brother brought me a handful of guns after a relative passed away. He told me he cleared them. As a matter of “always” I checked before handling. 3 of them still had live rounds in the chamber. I’m fairly certain that if I would have shot somebody with the “unloaded” weapons - it would be MY fault. Baldwin is guilty of negligent homicide.

how the fk is there no arrest yet?
    It's a blatant show of rules for you but not for me. The left is coming out and saying that if you have enough clout or enough money the rules simply don't apply to you. I don't care which side of the fence you are on Democrat versus Republican, the fact that Baldwin hasn't been arrested should piss everybody off

Edit...lol, AKA the cast system

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    Went to an auction last weekend, they had a few guns up for bid. Got there early to take a look see at them to see if they were worth bidding on. They had just laid them out on the table and one of the guys picks up the 1911 and racks the slider open. A loaded cartridge comes flying out and hits the guy next to him. He drops the mag..... it was full also. Needless to say that all around the table opened every gun they picked up even if it was just set down after someone else looked at it. Auctioneer saw it also and just made the comment that everyone needs to be careful around the guns cause they may be loaded. Bet they were opened and inspected more that afternoon than the whole time the old boy had owned them.

Reactions: ewoaf
    He’d have to actually give a shit about the bottom line first

My brother brought me a handful of guns after a relative passed away. He told me he cleared them. As a matter of “always” I checked before handling. 3 of them still had live rounds in the chamber. I’m fairly certain that if I would have shot somebody with the “unloaded” weapons - it would be MY fault. Baldwin is guilty of negligent homicide.
    Under the eyes of California and leftist law, he's not guilty. You're thinking like a prudent, reasonable adult… that thought process doesn't apply to the Hollywood and the elitists.

Leftists argument... The prop gun is no different than any other Hollywood prop. It's up to the trained professionals to make sure those props are safe for the actors to use and in this case that clearly didn't happen. Alec Baldwin did what any other prudent actor would do and trust his prop technicians, who clearly failed in this case.

Alec Baldwin hates guns, it's for the children, therefore it can't be his fault...

I read somewhere that the dummy rounds that are used in movies are so closely made to look and feel like real ammunition that the only way to tell is by shaking them. The dummies are filled with BBs and will rattle. Not an excuse, but an observation.

No but my car isn’t going to kill me if press the accelerator

If you throw enough money at something you can fix anything. There is no way Alec spends a day in prison he's part of the elite democratic base movie star. He was anointed by Hillary where she sticks her fingers in the old twat waffle and rubs them on Alec face.

there was no shooting, or even drawing the gun in the scene, so he wasn't rehearsing shit.

Reactions: Jscb1b
    1637286949916.jpeg

Its done already let the story died on its own.

• Haha
    Reactions: Jim Out
    I think he won't serve a day, pay a fine, nothing,,, his status and the fact he wasn't arrested as soon as he shot her will get him off sadly for the victim.

I think he won't serve a day, pay a fine, nothing,,, his status and the fact he wasn't arrested as soon as he shot her will get him off sadly for the victim.
    I doubt he dodges a wrongful death suit unscathed...

Reactions: Im2bent
    I had heard somewhere that the scene did not call for him to pull the gun out of the holster, much less aim at a person and pull the trigger. He's guilty.
    I heard he threw an artistic snit when he was told he was going to have to shoot a scene again and thats when he said he should shoot some people, pointed the gun and shot the camera lady and other guy.