• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Someone in My Tree stand

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios
What are the odds....(not really My stand)

bear3.jpg

bear2.jpg

bear1.jpg

bear4.jpg

If a Bear Shits in Yor stand....Does anyone believe You

Re: Someone in My Tree stand

Someone better tell him to put on his saftey belt cause that stand isn't rated for BEAR!

I bet theres a barrel full of Jack Daniels and Cigars , is it legal for bears to bait humans ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet theres a barrel full of Jack Daniels and Cigars , is it legal for bears to bait humans ?? </div></div>

LMAO
laugh.gif

man that would be great advertising! or maybe somebody left him to keep people out of his stand. I need one to keep assholes outta my duck blind

That's pretty cool.

Did you hang out until he left, or just high tail it outta there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet theres a barrel full of Jack Daniels and Cigars , is it legal for bears to bait humans ?? </div></div>

Funny shit right there, LMFAO!!!!

Bear: "Dunno why Man pees in that bottle, it goes right through the floor grate! Neato!"

Man: "How come I never see any deer here?"

One of my hunting mentors in TN climbed up into a stand and spooked a bobcat. The cat had been snoozing on the platform & bailed out when the hunter started up the ladder. I made sure to start eyeing up to the platform as I went up the ladder.

i would of been shooting and NOT with my camera. that might just of been the fastest three rounds i ever fired.

One in a million photos there. Very cool

laugh all you want. he scouted the trail and set the stand up himself. bet he used a bear cam too, lol

that is a rare indeed.

must be a good stand the bear looks chubby.

Very cool picture, you don't see that everyday. Bet that bear could give someone a serious headache if he decided to jump down.

how would you explain that one to the warranty guy....dude I'm telling you a bear bent the frame not me LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's probably maser in a bear suit </div></div>
I think he would be wearing a Clown Suit instead. Probably too scared to climb a tree any way.. Would probably rather do a video instead telling people how to climb..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's probably maser in a bear suit </div></div>
I think he would be wearing a Clown Suit instead. Probably too scared to climb a tree any way.. Would probably rather do a video instead telling people how to climb..</div></div>

Is that a request?
wink.gif