• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone needs to explain Pete Davidson to me

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    I'm pretty fucking smart, but I cannot for the life of me comprehend this guy.

It's like the JFK assassination, German Enigma machine and time travel wrapped up together.

He's a mediocre comedian and a C list actor. He dresses like someone gave him a 100$ limit at the local Salvation Army after they got cleared out before Christmas. He's scrawny, weird and not what I'd call a guy women chase after due to his looks. The guy literally has buttholes for eyes.

Yet, as soon as some famous hot chick gets divorced, he's dating them 20 minutes later like he has access to some weird bat signal. Is there some sort of weird agreement with the devil for women that if they were allowed to get famous, that they were required to date him upon being single?

What in the fuck?

Fuck him.

He suffers a weird version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Reactions: Fig
    Sounds like he's the femboy that is a friend. He comforts the girls hoping to get some action but gets nothing. Well he's probably paying for the high end restruants and fancy shopping. Then after getting over the hurt the girl moves back into dating the bad boys and getting the pipe laid.

Reactions: PatMiles
    It's Hollywood. No reason to understand it.
    I think pretty accurate.

As a black guy I worked with, who live in a tar paper shack but drove a Cadillac said, "It aint what ya gots its how ya looks."

Hollywood isnt about real, its about getting your name out there. If youre going to be a douche, be a big one.

Until this thread, I had never heard of her.

And yet not even worth Googling, I dare say!

Sirhr
    Pete's on the right.

Kanye-West-shares-photo-of-Kim-Kardashian-and-Pete-Davidson.jpg

It's like the JFK assassination, German Enigma machine and time travel wrapped up together.

He's a mediocre comedian and a C list actor. He dresses like someone gave him a 100$ limit at the local Salvation Army after they got cleared out before Christmas. He's scrawny, weird and not what I'd call a guy women chase after due to his looks. The guy literally has buttholes for eyes.

Yet, as soon as some famous hot chick gets divorced, he's dating them 20 minutes later like he has access to some weird bat signal. Is there some sort of weird agreement with the devil for women that if they were allowed to get famous, that they were required to date him upon being single?

What in the fuck?
    Pete Davidson has money, fame and probably a big dong. He's also a comedian and chicks love funny guys. I believe he has what's called "big dick swagger."

How many broke dudes out there with face tattoos that live with their parents have two or more baby mommas?

Women are kind of retarded and their decisions can rarely be explained logically.

Kim Kardashian is gross. Kate Beckinsale has me baffled.

Pete Davidson looks like a heroin overdose that has either happened, or is waiting to happen.
    He is not funny. I've watched a little bit of his stand up. It is brutally bad.

I don't give him much credit for Kim K. A lot of guys have danced a jig in that reprobate.

You guys realize he’s most likely one of the few non gay male actors not in a relationship of sorts.

As we know stars live on a different planet good or bad.

They can’t just go meet someone like we did/do. They meet through friends circles, events, parties. Regular people can’t even get in the door so the pool is limited. They go outside the “walls” and it could be a stalker, blackmail etc.

A guy I knew from grade school to high school, by no means a male model and a little feminine but had girlfriends. He goes off to fashion school after taking a year off. We thought Brandon was actually gay and came out.

Meet him at a birthday or something 3-4 years later and his girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous, even my girlfriend at the time said it.

We get to talking a few minutes and of course it comes up. He said almost every guy at the school was gay or bi, and the girls had slim pickings for boyfriends. We were joking about how he’s not cool or hot etc…he was like “yeah me Brandon lol”

He said “I’d have girls actually knocking on my door asking him out on dates”.

Just like real estate…location , location , location.

You guys realize he’s most likely one of the few non gay male actors not in a relationship of sorts.

They can’t just go meet someone like we did/do. They meet through friends circles, events, parties. Regular people can’t even get in the door so the pool is limited. They go outside the “walls” and it could be a stalker, blackmail etc.

A guy I knew from grade school to high school, by no means a male model and a little feminine but had girlfriends. He goes off to fashion school after taking a year off. We thought Brandon was actually gay and came out.

Meet him at a birthday or something 3-4 years later and his girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous, even my girlfriend at the time said it.

We get to talking a few minutes and of course it comes up. He said almost every guy at the school was gay or bi, and the girls had slim pickings for boyfriends. We were joking about how he’s not cool or hot etc…he was like “yeah me Brandon lol”

100%, pure statistics lol.

Ah… the old male cheerleader strategy.

Well played, Brandon.

Reactions: thejeep
    He just sits quietly at the bar, licking his eyebrows.

But seriously, no fucking clue how this guy keeps pulling top tier ass.

And I call bullshit on any of these incels who claim no one wants his Hollywood skanks anyways.
    He's not saying he doesn't want a roll in the hay with them. Have you ever dated an "actress", or a "singer", or a "dancer". I have dated the first two, and narrowly missed the third. If you take all of the female psychoses and list them you can generally put an X2 next to them when cataloging women in the performance arts. Crazy just becomes eccentric when it has money.
    If you marry for money you earn every penny. If you marry a woman whose job is drama you're just a fucking dumbass and I have no sympathy for you. Just don't.

Money, dope and control.

Some women like beta males so they are the ones in control.

Lol...That a lot of dudes in here immediately assume he’s got some massive dong... The dick Envy is strong.

He's not saying he doesn't want a roll in the hay with them. Have you ever dated an "actress", or a "singer", or a "dancer". I have dated the first two, and narrowly missed the third. If you take all of the female psychoses and list them you can generally put an X2 next to them when cataloging women in the performance arts. Crazy just becomes eccentric when it has money.
    If you marry for money you earn every penny. If you marry a woman whose job is drama you're just a fucking dumbass and I have no sympathy for you. Just don't.
    along those lines a professional actress or actor skillset is making themselves into someone else.

they swap between who they really are (if they even remember it) and then slip into a new personality for 6-12 months at a time when shooting a movie. new accent, new physical condition, new clothing style, everything

the same personality traits leak into their personal lives

the real crazies are the method actors that want to be called by their character name 24-7 to keep them in the correct mindset for their best performance

add to it that they

most likely left home relatively young
    have been pampered since they are 5-6 years old
    and are surrounded by "yes men" leaching off their fame and fortune

get a actual person in the mix and its prob a breath of fresh air while it lasts and the next character pops up

Reactions: Fig
    Maybe its the same Mysteriousness that has "The German" posting about him on Snipers Hide. The more hot chick's that he hooks up with the more hot chick's want to find out why.

+ he's tall
    + famous
    + goofy funny around chicks
    + Immature so girls can laugh and play and fun to be around.

Perfect rebound guy.

"Oh, YEAH BITCH! I FUCKED THE MAID!"

"You asshole! I had sex with your rottweiler!"

"Well, its not a real diamond! I paid the jeweler to tell you it was when you took it in there 3 weeks ago....and to call me to let me know to empty the bank accounts!"

"When your brother was having an overdose in the living room, I knew he was gonna die but I didn't even call the ambulance!"

"Really - you bitch. Your sisters baby is actually mine, you know that right?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah! I'M GONNA FUCK PETE DAVIDSON..."

"No...honey...listen. I'm sorry...I just got carried away. Please. Just...I can't. Don't do this to me. Don't you remember any of the good times?"

When I was in middle school, I wrestled. Was pretty good at it. There was one male cheerleader, and he had the same look and build as Pete Davidson. All of us wrestlers, and other more manly sports players, called him a girl and a fag.

He usually responded that while I was grappling sweaty dudes, he was literally grabbing pussy. I mean, nobody was really fucking in the 7th and 8th grade back then, but he had a point.

Fast forward to high school. I still wrestled, and got a decent amount of pussy. He remained a cheerleader and was rolling in so much pussy it was unbelievable. He was fucking our cheerleaders, and other school’s cheerleaders. It’s a pretty small circle I guess.

Fast forward to high school graduation. I graduate…barely, and he gets a full ride scholarship as a cheerleader to college.

I move onto boring real life, and he spends 4 years in college rolling in an unbelievable amount of pussy. Hot pussy too!

Fast forward to today. We are still friends, and still laugh about life. He’s a doctor, and I just Fuck around for the most part.

That motherfucker was a Pete Davidson. Couldn’t understand how his scrawny ass could lift a girl up (not as many fat ho’s back then, and they weren’t allowed to be cheerleaders), pale as fuck, always had a sniffle, and smashed so much fine ass.

Matter of fact, I’m calling that fucker right now and directing him to this thread.

Last edited:
    I had no idea who he was until the other day. Someone was making a reference to him and his women. He is making rounds cause he is popular right now, I’d bet does heroin and is a “bad boy” and we know the hoes love that. Likely he just has game, doesn’t matter if you are a loser or ugly, game trumps all.

There was an internet meme about this around a month ago.

Summary of his selling points:
    - Big dick
    - Funny
    - Rich
    - Mildly famous
    - Smooth with the women.

• Haha
    Reactions: theLBC
    I didn't know who he was till:

"I'm sorry, he lost his eye in war, or whatever..."

This from a looser who defines himself by his father being killed in the Twin Towers on 9/11. That's what really makes him a POS (even though I think Crenshaw is kind of a POS).

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Could be…

It actually looks like a drug overdose & mental breakdown combo, traveling in slow motion
    He is, if I remember, bi polar, or maniac depressive, or some such. comforting the sick puppy?

I didn't know who he was till:

"I'm sorry, he lost his eye in war, or whatever..."

This from a looser who defines himself by his father being killed in the Twin Towers on 9/11. That's what really makes him a POS (even though I think Crenshaw is kind of a POS).

100% he is a piece of shit a a person

i hope he meets theis in hell

Reactions: J-Ham

I'm pretty sure he is the bastard brother of Harley.

Hate to break it to you Brian but that disabled vet fag that your standing up for wants to take your guns away.
    Why do you call him a fag? Ive seen nothing indicating he is gay.

I don't really know much about him on SNL, but have seen some of his stand-up and he's pretty good. He's definitely one of the goofiest looking Bronx Italians I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO: He was on a couple Comedy Central Roasts and all I remember was jokes made about his dad dying on 9/11. Not that I care because I love a good 9/11 joke to quench my dark humor appetite.