• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Someone needs to snag this

Re: Someone needs to snag this

rwest,

Looking at the pictures in that link, that scope is related to this post from this morning:

Sniper's Hide Post

That was the OP's first post, and he was apparently fishing for information on a scope he already had for sale. Interesting scope, and a good price....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rwest,

Looking at the pictures in that link, that scope is related to this post from this morning:

Sniper's Hide Post

That was the OP's first post, and he was apparently fishing for information on a scope he already had for sale. Interesting scope, and a good price....</div></div>

Was OP's first post although I'd been registered since June and lurking for years. Was not already for sale when I was asking questions. Decided it was not prctical for my needs.

Wolfhook,

I really don't care that you were asking questions here and selling somewhere else. But you put the scope up for sale on Jan 9th, and posted questions here this morning Jan. 15th. So your asking questions about a scope not ready for sale is a bit BS, is it not?

Again I don't really mind, one way or the other, but get your story straight.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfhook,

I really don't care that you were asking questions here and selling somewhere else. But you put the scope up for sale on Jan 9th, and posted questions here this morning Jan. 15th. So your asking questions about a scope not ready for sale is a bit BS, is it not?

Again I don't really mind, one way or the other, but get your story straight.......</div></div>

Incorrect. Calguns requires that all sales be consolidated to one thread. Three items have been sold from that thread which was begun Jan. 10. They have subsequently been deleted as they sold and the thread then reused. There is a time note in the thread where it says "scope added", 5:26PM 1/15/10. My feedback on other sights is 100% positive so being called a liar in my second post here kinda sucks.

looks like post number 3 is a good one

number 762 not so much. Maybe #763 will be better

here goes number 346... I really don't care that BobinNC is keeping such good track of your post count or when you asked questions about your own scope but calling you out before having his "story straight" is a bit BS, is it not?

Again I also don't really mind one way or the other, but welcome to the hide.

I wish you would trade me out of my NXS and the fact that you wont is a little bs (lol) maybe because my post count on Calguns is single digit. I dont blame you.

but seriously f you need info on that scope pm JBWIII he will give you what you need. I can assure you there are people on here that have information more valueable than others and will be willing to help. Either way that is a fine optical instrument at a stellar discount. You wont be selling it for long. Sorry for brewing you a shit storm

It looks like it is mil/moa (1/2 MOA EREK knob with mil reticle).

No offense to the seller but $1650 isn't really that awesome of a price for a moa/mil non-illuminated USO that has been painted. I sold a 2008 model unpainted SN3 3-17x ERGO with MIL/MOA adjustments here last year for $1500 including rings and it took me a while to move it.

The old ERGO objective this scope has is not low-profile. The old style has a 44mm lens but the diameter of the bell was like that of a 56mm, which can be a pain if you want to mount it low. The eyepiece is also the old style (larger).

Looks like the Private made the SS look like a fool.