• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone on Epstines client list finally arrested

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

No one from pedo island - sorry y’all that was click bait . But the blind deaf girl that did get arrested was a know drug trafficker, wanted in connection with several murders and robberies.
Okay that’s also bullshit - it’s not exactly clear why she was arrested OR held in jail for 48 hours with no phone call or lawyer or any appropriate support for her conditions.
And yes this link above is a hard left , race batik g tranny news organization- who exist to make police look bad ; and the hero’s just pitched them a softball walk off home run.
Final question if this girls family didn’t call every jail and hospital and morgue in the area how long would they have held this girl in jail to prevent her “going into a dangerous situation “ or what ever retarded shit that they were trying to explain?
Okay one more question- why does that hero grab her tit before putting her in the car?

He was grabbing glasses (apparently) on her shirt.. you can see him lift it away in the FULL video stream as apposed to the screen freeze. Doesn't look like she's fully blind either..

Don't they usually go thru all your pockets, you know looking for change and such.

This guy, while a faggoty little fuck, is not wrong entirely wrong, though Ive seen some LE do some amazingly compassionate things. We're all human, need to remember that..

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
He was grabbing glasses (apparently) on her shirt.. you can see him lift it away in the FULL video stream as apposed to the screen freeze. Doesn't look like she's fully blind either..
Yes only bro g “legally blind “ is probably why they held her in jail for 2 days with 0 charges . That totally explains it

No one from pedo island - sorry y’all that was click bait . But the blind deaf girl that did get arrested was a know drug trafficker, wanted in connection with several murders and robberies.
Okay that’s also bullshit - it’s not exactly clear why she was arrested OR held in jail for 48 hours with no phone call or lawyer or any appropriate support for her conditions.
And yes this link above is a hard left , race batik g tranny news organization- who exist to make police look bad ; and the hero’s just pitched them a softball walk off home run.
Final question if this girls family didn’t call every jail and hospital and morgue in the area how long would they have held this girl in jail to prevent her “going into a dangerous situation “ or what ever retarded shit that they were trying to explain?
Okay one more question- why does that hero grab her tit before putting her in the car?

The video and reporting was pretty good until the 6 minute mark.

Here is the video produced by the freelance reporter. When the sister is confronting the arresting cop at the police station, it's clear that he's in the transmit mode. It comes out that the ex-boyfriend doesn't know enough sign language to communicate with her. The other glaring fact is that the ex-boyfriend is NOT an impartial interrupter.

The cop could have taken her to the jail for her protection but not arrest her. The other thing that they could have done was take her to a hospital, shelter for women or contact a center for the blind.

Freeport is only 40 minutes from the big-ass city of Houston. There are lots of organization for deaf and blind people close by. They could have contacted one of these organizations to get someone to assist in communicating.

A lot of cops are like hammers. When you're a hammer, everything is a nail. They only know how to arrest people and put them in jail.

Reactions: lash
This guy, while a faggoty little fuck, is not wrong entirely wrong, though Ive seen some LE do some amazingly compassionate things. We're all human, need to remember that..

But I can’t think of another group that when they have an “off day” or don’t think things through , or aren’t as compassionate as is their norm defaults to putting and cuffs on someone - taking them to a rape cage and throwing all their guaranteed rights in the trash and make them sit in said said rape cage for days .
An “O sorry my bad “ don’t cut it . But hey what ever she wins in her 42 USC 1983 civil rights violation lawsuit and her unlawful detention lawsuits they tax payer will cover !

Reactions: BurtG
But let’s all cater to the babbling deaf person, because oh she’s deaf so we’re gonna have sympathy and she’s just allowed to do what she wants

yall see the part where she ran around the yard that’s what got her put in handcuffs.

She’s deaf not retarded… she’s the only one there screaming and running around .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
But let’s all cater to the babbling deaf person, because oh she’s deaf so we’re gonna have sympathy and she’s just allowed to do what she wants

yall see the part where she ran around the yard that’s what got her putting handcuffs.

She’s deaf not retarded… she’s the only one there screaming and running around

Looks like the babbling GreenGo Juan babbles more than the babbling deaf girl.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Looks like the babbling GreenGo Juan babbles more than the babbling deaf girl.
I will consider that a yield in logical defense of the subject at hand. Cant defend the subject attack the person you are debating…. Pathetic.

If she would’ve stayed cool and calm, they would not have arrested her. Remained calm, they could have worked it out. After interacting with her for a few minutes, they probably understood exactly why he wanted her out of the fucking house.

Dealing with the cops it’s not that hard

I will consider that a yield in logical defense of the subject at hand. Cant defend the subject attack the person you are debating…. Pathetic.
Take a look around, that's pure Hideship. They complain about you, but man I think you are a quality asset here! 😻

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Hey @GreenGO Juan , let's take away your ability to see to the point that the only things you can understand are three inches from your eyes and let's see how well you do.

Let's take away your ability to hear at the same time and see how well you do.

Look at those videos again. It came out that her ex-boyfriend isn't that good with sign language. Also realize that he's NOT an impartial interpreter. That's why he's an EX boyfriend.

So, unless there's an expert on this forum that can tell us, we do not know what he told her. She didn't start running around until after he told her some things in sign language and walked away.

I'd be the first person to agree with you that any normal sighted and hearing woman should shut up and leave but this lady was distraught over something more than a normal breakup.

The way these cops acted, I'm surprised that they didn't use a taser on her.

Last edited:
Hey @GreenGO Juan , let's take away your ability to see to the point that the only things you can understand are three inches from your eyes and let's see how well you do.

Let's take away your ability to hear at the same time and see how well you do.

Look at those videos again. It came out that her ex-boyfriend isn't that good with sign language. Also realize that he's NOT an impartial interpreter. That's why he's an EX boyfriend.

So, unless there's an expert on this forum that can tell us, we do not know what he told her. She didn't start running around until after he told her some things in sign language and walked away.

I'd be the first person to agree with you that any normal sighted and hearing woman should shut up and leave but this lady was distraught over something more than a normal breakup.

The way these cops acted, I'm surprised that they didn't use a taser on her.
They did not arrest her because they couldn’t communicate with her. They put her in handcuffs because she started running around the yard.

She was not under arrest until she did that

some of y’all are blind.

They did not arrest her because they couldn’t communicate with her. They put her in handcuffs because she started running around the yard.

She was not under arrest until she did that

some of y’all are blind.
Has she been cool and remain calm she would’ve never got put in handcuffs

Her arrest has nothing to do with her disability. Stop trying to use that as a crutch/tool to garner sympathy

Buncha didn’t do nothing’s.

Same concept as pulling the race card.

Her arrest has nothing to do with her disability. Stop trying to use that as a crutch/tool to garner sympathy

Buncha didn’t do nothing’s.

Same concept as pulling the race card.
Every day we see dirtbags robbing stores blind without a care in the world, assaults, destruction of property, squatters etc. while police stand by with their thumb up their ass.

Then this 240lb stud takes down a 120lb deaf and blind chick with "preventing a dangerous situation" as justification. You don't find this ridiculous given the circumstances?

with a pile of plastic bags , duct tape and a fith of jack yea Id hit that oh you mean have sex with lol yea Id still hit that she is blind and already handcuffed what more could a guy want lol .

• Haha
with a pile of plastic bags , duct tape and a fith of jack yea Id hit that oh you mean have sex with lol yea Id still hit that she is blind and already handcuffed what more could a guy want lol .
Careful now...

I dated a stripper for a while after I graduated high school. This chick would cry every time we hit the sack. At first I turned off and I'd ask "am I hurting you?" or "Is everything OK?"

She'd immediately go straight back to normal, almost as if I was being weird for asking what was wrong.

It took me a good year before I could get it up with a normal chick. If they weren't crying, I just couldn't get into it.

Fucked me up somethin' fierce. I'd imagine a deaf/blind chick would do the same... then again, maybe I just have a few screws loose. Who knows?

Every day we see dirtbags robbing stores blind without a care in the world, assaults, destruction of property, squatters etc. while police stand by with their thumb up their ass.

Then this 240lb stud takes down a 120lb deaf and blind chick with "preventing a dangerous situation" as justification. You don't find this ridiculous given the circumstances?
Laws are not interpreted by weight nor by sex( very few, none applying here).

I think its a bit ridiculous she couldn’t remain calm, again, she started running around the yard that’s when they grabbed her and Cuffed her.

I have had enough experience dealing with cops that I have learned you gotta stay calm. They just showed up. If you start acting crazy they’re gonna interpret you as the problem. You could be fucking up pretty hard, but if you stay cool and show them that you’re cool, you might be surprised what they would let slide. The strategy will work more often than not. If you want to keep it real, you might be an episode of when keeping it real goes wrong.

could of all been prevented, if'in she was in the kitchen makin a sandwich.....

The only thing I saw was a mommas basement living cave dwarf trying to get views on his SpewTube channel.
I have little doubt that the dude is a 30 some odd year old virgin.....and desperate for attention.
He kept saying that the cop or the girl weren't using paper and pen to communicate, when clearly they were.
As to her being blind, I doubt it, seems she was quite aware of her surroundings so I would forget anything said about she couldn't write or read whatever was being written.

Still waiting for even one Epstine kiddie fucker to be arrested since more names of the super secret client list are leaked almost daily.
Still waiting

• Angry
Reactions: Pbgt
Fixed it for you.

The real turd here ain't the popo. Its the guy who called the popo... Should have called her an uber.
Once again you are mistaken- the guy who called the police didn’t put her in handcuffs, grope her , stick fingers in her ass and vage and put her in a rape cage . Your favorite state actors did that .

Once again you are mistaken- the guy who called the police didn’t put her in handcuffs, grope her , stick fingers in her ass and vage and put her in a rape cage . Your favorite state actors did that .
Where can I sign up for that training?

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Careful now...

I dated a stripper for a while after I graduated high school. This chick would cry every time we hit the sack. At first I turned off and I'd ask "am I hurting you?" or "Is everything OK?"

She'd immediately go straight back to normal, almost as if I was being weird for asking what was wrong.

It took me a good year before I could get it up with a normal chick. If they weren't crying, I just couldn't get into it.

Fucked me up somethin' fierce. I'd imagine a deaf/blind chick would do the same... then again, maybe I just have a few screws loose. Who knows?
Usually, I am the one who is crying. Ooops, TMI...

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
like usually she is a girl always was a girl never ever was male , she has a heart beat Id hit that ... hell give her a hump on her back and a tail and Id still hit that lol ride it like a camel baby .

09992253-D5E3-4D45-868A-0BA7258C0BB6.jpeg

Just came back to update - not one single person that payed or was given big money to have sex with minors - all names in a neat ledger has been questioned or arrested or charged . Not one - that is all.

Careful now...

I had a short timer GF that cried the first time we bopped. She said she got off but didn't/couldn't explain the tears. Weird........ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino

Haven't been around many with disabilities I take it? Her disability had everything to do with her reactions. I suspect there is some mental illness mixed in there.