• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone was listening

shoots100

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
NYS Flatlands
I've been waiting for a decently priced bullpup side lever regulated multi caliber "ambidextrous" PCP rifle to come around and Air Venturi must've been listening because they came out with the AvengeX .
One of those hot air balloons must've heard me bitching and sent out a message to an engineer overseas before being shot down !
The AvengeX has all of the boxes checked off for me except one and that's not offering a synthetic stocked bullpup model.
Maybe that was lost in translation ?
Since they already have synthetic stocked Avenger Bullpup rifles and offer two wood stocked AvengeX bullpup models, maybe they'll have an AvengeX synthetic bullpup stock available in the future.
Now I need to either wait for my bitching message to get sent over by another hot air balloon for a synthetic bullpup model to arrive or preorder a wood stocked bullpup rifle and hope they produce a synthetic stock in the future.
Decisions Decisions.

SJC