• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone with quick load some help please

adccoyote28

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Hello could someone with quick load please run this for me? I would greatly apricate it.

6mm creedmoor
Nosler brass 48.1 grains H20 capacity

108 Hornady ELD M bullet
Fed 210m primer

the powders I would like to see numbers on are norma 204 and Norma URP

the COAL is 2.825

Thanks for any help on this . I want to see some rough load numbers and velocity and pressure before I purchase 204 I have some URP on hand to try.

You didn't mention barrel length so I ran it with a 24" barrel. Those powder charges are MAX.

Attachments

• Norma 204.jpg
    Norma 204.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Norma URP.jpg
    Norma URP.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 70
Is there anyone that can translate the Quick load data I asked for in this format for me? Thanks once again.
this format is super helpful .
6C3B3681-CCB3-4934-95F7-A3E4B282596B.png

That would be great if you could use the data I posted and get this data lay out for me! Thank you!
i do not need loaded ammo, I can do the loading just looking for the table layout like above just a nice and handy way of comparing and in many instances very close with my chronograph as the table lays it all out. Thank you.