• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something a little different; Noveske Leonidas SBR

Asmodeus

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Bucks County, PA
On its way...

leonidas.jpg

Well, actually, it's not that simple. The gun pictured is a post-sample Noveske Leonidas 7.62. Noveske is temporarily out of the 7.62 business, and I've been wanting to build an SBR AR10. When I saw the gun pictured for sale on an NFA board (Sturm) I emailed the dealer and asked him if he was willing to part it out. He told me he'd would do it as a complete kit with every except the FA receiver, for $1800 (the magnifier and laser were also not included at that price). He also states only 200 rounds were fired, mostly on semi-auto I suspect, given the match trigger.

So for $1800 delivered I'm getting the following:

Complete Noveske 12.5" Leonidas Upper
Surefire FH762K flash hider (which I'll replace with the Phantom mount for my can)
Aimpoint Comp M2
GG&G canteliver QD mount
GG&G Flip up BUIS
GG&G Flip up front sight
TD VFG
Ergo Pistol grip
VLTOR EMOD
5 AR10 20 round mags
Single point sling adapter
Complete AR10 LPK
Geiselle SSF full auto match trigger

F1 has already been sent in for one of my existing AR10 receivers, so I should be good to go in a month or two. I'm still trying to decide if I want to strip the finish off these components or do my existing receiver to sort of match and blend it together.