• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    It looks this is an unprecedented event , as besides the previously seen rocket barrages this time it seems Hamas soldiers actually on the ground in Israel taking over multiple towns and at least one military base. Israeli military and intelligence services were seemingly caught with their pants down.

But i imagine the Israeli response will be equally unprecedented.

''While the IDF is trying to deploy its forces, mobile units of Arabs have already (according to local residents) taken full control of the large city of Sderot (almost 30,000 population) and entered the southern outskirts of Ashkelon (approximately 150,000 population).

The territories that were quickly occupied are patrolled by Hamas patrols, which clear them of representatives of the Israeli security forces and military.

The population, for the most part, hides in fear at home.

The line of control on the map is not the front line. The Arabs do not have complete control in this territory.''

Israeli Channel Kan 11: Over 1,000 Palestinian fighters currently inside Israel

F71O8u4W8AAvZjV

Last edited:
    dumb selfie fucks abound

Last edited:
    Reactions: lash
    Very sad. Straight up full scale terror attack on civilians.

My opinion is that we need to stand 100% behind Israel.

I'll be amazed by two things:
    One, The current admin here fucking up the response($6 bill to Iran comes to mind)
    Two, the sheer size of the can of "whoop-ass" Israel will be unleashing on ALL that help stage today's atrack.

Very sad.

One, The current admin here fucking up the response($6 bill to Iran comes to mind)
    Two, the sheer size of the can of "whoop-ass" Israel will be unleashing on ALL that help stage today's atrack.

Nah,

We will let them kick a little ass than stop them from ending the problem forever because Israel being Israel is good for our arms sales.

Disengage.

Let them either win or lose once and for all.

Why so much concern for a flyspeck when Europe and the US are suffering the same invasion with not a bit of self defense.

You want to support them last I looked there are flights available.

I stand behind neither side but my sympathy goes more to the non Israeli's, call them what you want.

Putting all Biblical rights to the land aside, the bottom line is that the Gold merchant backed British Jews went to that land and brutally displaced 100.000's of people.

Thats it, bottom line, period.

If someone came and took your home, just because they could, how long would you be pissed and what lengths would you go to to exact revenge?

I stand behind neither side but my sympathy goes more to the non Israeli's, call them what you want.

Putting all Biblical rights to the land aside, the bottom line is that the Gold merchant backed British Jews went to that land and brutally displaced 100.000's of people.

Thats it, bottom line, period.

If someone came and took your home, just because they could, how long would you be pissed and what lengths would you go to to exact revenge?

th-2977631104.jpg

This is the Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Adolf Hitler to support him in his goals, chiefly the extermination of the Jews.

If someone tried to wipe me, my family,, and my ethnicity off the face of the earth, I would feel no remorse whatsoever for taking all their shit. I personally would return the favor and wipe them off the face of the earth, but the Jews are nice.

The Palestinians should consider themselves lucky that the Jews don't still practice Old Testament warfare.

Challenge is digging the terrorists out of the highly populated urban areas. US and UN keep Israel on a short leash. The surrounding Arab nations are just as guilty in the "Palestinian problem".

Amazing how all these international conflicts pop up when we have a weak, corrupt President and Congress.

Israel is fully capable of dealing with this on their own . doesn't need a penny from anyone else.

They also need to figure on their own how to solve the problem , exterminate the Palestinians ?, give them a country of their own? expel them again?or rinse and repeat ops in open air prisons like Gaza which is the status quo.

An example of a full scale terrorist attack would be the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 where estimates are as high as 2,000,000 civilian deaths. Today’s event has a long way to go.

View attachment 8243577

This is the Mufti of Jerusalem meeting with Adolf Hitler to support him in his goals, chiefly the extermination of the Jews.
    Maybe because the Jewish gold merchants had been plotting seizing the land since before WWI? They just needed a 'Holocaust' to gain the world's sympathy and justify their thuggery.

Why cant we all just get along???

so what's the endgame? hamas is severely overmatched. they have no hope of prevailing alone.

supposedly they were "close to an agreement".
    that's the trouble with negotiating with people that have made a living from conflict for decades. do they really want peace?