• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Something odd happening

Thereaper1313

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
So I was logging into paypal to make a payment today, when the page came up 404 forbidden. Tried a couple times and it kept coming up same. Then I noticed something odd. Up in the corner of the page that normally comes up with the website symbol or whatever I saw something flash then change back to google symbol. Tried reloading the page and it didn't happen again. Then I thought I'd try with another payment app and it happened again. Zelle, cash app, venmo all come up with a governement seal when I pull them up, but barely for a second. Then I was able to catch it on a screen shot. What do you think?
Screenshot_20230417_172637_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230417_172410_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230417_173007_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: mtrmn

OP's concerns are completely and 100% legit in this day and age and recent political environment. Could it be a nothingburger? Maybe? But I think that the ATF has very likely made some backroom deal with leftist and antigun Paypal to install some kind of surveillance app on the Paypal interface so whenever somebody makes a "gun related purchase", the app automatically sends a copy of the transaction to an ATF office. Example, if the dealer name is "Mike's Outdoor and Sporting Goods", the app might be triggered to send the ATF a copy, even if the purchase was for a winter jacket. Do NOT put it past them to not be engaged in surveillance activities like this against citizens here. Where there is a will, there is a way. This is an agency which has a HISTORY of committing entrapment and railroading innocent civilians into committing felonies. Ruby Ridge was just one of such cases. I would not put it past them to get as many inroads into the activities of ordinary people as they can.

Reactions: mtrmn and JR_77