• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Sometimes I hate to say I live here.

MCC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
Decatur, TX
There's never a dull moment in wild Wise County Texas. Check out the link and see what kind of dumb ass stuff people do here. I guess it could be worse, but still WTF are people thinking? It might be a little entertaining.
confused.gif

http://www.wcmessenger.com/2011/breaking/safe-removed-from-lake/

Re: Sometimes I hate to say I live here.

never fails man, not the first and not the last

Doh!!!

How in hells name did that heavy safe get so far from the bridge? That is a good distance.MM

...and you thought the 'tragic boating accident' was just a line someone came up with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How in hells name did that heavy safe get so far from the bridge? That is a good distance.MM </div></div>

must of held a lot of air for some time and the current floated it that far.I bet it took a while till it filled with water through the door seems..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder what the nine recovered weapons were... </div></div>

Rusty!

Surprised if they bothered stealing the safe that they didn't figure out a way to get it open.