• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Sooo...how many of you train like this!?

Re: Sooo...how many of you train like this!?

instead of rolling around on the ground I think it would be better to empty clip.... and start...reloading.....
OMHO
bill larson

guys have been watching too many Van Damme movies
smile.gif

--Wintermute

I am just curious how Jean Claude Van Damn actually got his accent that well in saying "Contact".

I remember watching him in Double Impact. He sure as hell couldn't even say "Underwear" without his accent sounding through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVraKeDbyzQ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wintermute</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys have been watching too many Van Damme movies
smile.gif

--Wintermute </div></div>
Dang it. Now I have to erase mine. Took me too long to find the movie clip I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many of you train like this</div></div>

Not me, at my age I'd have to have help getting up if I tried a roll like that.

If you watch some the other vids posted on there too, the cameraman is a moron often in line of the muzzle of these goons.

One of the carbine training vids a guy hides behind some tall grass for protection, yea like that's gonna do you any good.

wow.....i know i wouldnt want to be standing anywhere near them when they are doing their power ranger kung fu.

i see a bunch of retarded ass morons prepping to shoot themselves or the fucktard cameraman at any second, the most worthless shit ive watched in a long time...............contact

Not sure why they are so damn obsessed with rolling. They don't even practice tracking while rolling. I'd love to know what they'd do when the other person doesn't just stand there while they do their batman stunts. At least it looked like they were having some fun.

That would be good training for the "temple of doom" course.
Isn't that how they avoid getting their heads cut off?

Believe it or not but they do a lot of CP work in Latin America, Haitia and the Carrib. They have a rather unusual sniper course in Eastern Europe which will make you wince.

Just get a trained cow instead, it won't accidentally shoot you.

YMPLu.gif

Yep Im thinking your follow up shot could be a tad quicker without the roll.

Plus.....how'd you like to be mid roll in a gunfight and take an enemy round to the taint.

Ok either Drunkard Monkey Kung Fu..... OR......They have all watched the movie SWAT far too many times.

Hollywood here we come! LMMFAO

they have been watching too many hollywood tactical movies.

A cow is no crap a ninja. It's better than the boat ramp on the 4th of July for wrecks when we load cows to sell. They can look calm as a summer day and side kick you through 4" of space between slats on chute without even looking at you. If they can get their head through a space the size of a shoe box you can bet they will cram their entire body through that hole.

Dont think a single dude actually hit the target in the last half.

I would love to see'em drop a mag and load a new one while they're rolling on the ground...

Except that he loses sight of his foe...who can move position, and as he arises Where TF is he?

I loved how when they were shooting at the berm, only one shot looked like it hit the target.

Is it only me or are they pretty slow from the time they draw to the time they fire?

These idiots would be great in front of the back stop at a shooting gallery.

I think I just pee'd my pants laughing watching these idiots. Thanks for the laugh. One of them is bound to shoot themselves or the camera man. Get these guys a Darwin Award.

Well played. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think its the rex guy from napoleon dynamite

Rex-Kwon-Do.jpg
</div></div>

now air buddy rown here at mountainous knows that rollin in a firefight is sposed to be a go prone and roll perpendicular all lethal weapon style while you shoot the perp "in the face" with yer m9. whatever gymn class nancy somersault shit kandy ass nonsense these guys just did in that durn video is just re dikless.

I think they should work on how slowly they get off their shots instead of this slow-motion rolling waffle....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
how many of you train like this</div></div>
I do in fact I now shoot my rifle this way too