• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Soothing that Oregonian Pussy as Only She Knows How

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Taylor made a noise to wake the feline, but then “gazed lovingly into her eyes, and communicated using feline-speak eye blinking to calm her,” she wrote.

“It was amazing to realize that this worked. I gazed lovingly then blinked hard and then she did it back,” Taylor continued, adding that the cat then went back to sleep. “She clearly felt safe and she showed no inclination to leave."

When the cat awoke a second time, Taylor said she “again connected in a loving gaze and communicated trust through blinking.”

LMAO ...

It was just a couple hours to dawn and we needed to prompt her to leave without alarming her so much that she panicked. I sent telepathic pictures of the routes out of the house via open doors and the route out the backyard, across the creek, through an open field, and back up into the hills. We got guidance that the way to rouse her and get her to leave her safe spot behind the sofa without panicking was through drumming.

We called in native ancestors’ support and started drumming. She roused and knew just what to do.... walking out through the open doors, through the yard, across the creek, and through the empty field behind us exactly as we had shown her.

Fuckin' whacko ...

The cat is just casing out her/his next meal.

That Lion clearly does not like the taste of hippie kooks.

That is not a wild lion, or she would be dead.

Yep. When I seen the article this morning there was no doubt this cat didn't just walk in from the cold. So to speak. We had a dispatcher some years ago that had a couple Mt. Lions. They were rescue animals. She was stupid enough to start trusting them.

So on the topic at hand, assuming you don’t want to get blood all over the couch and a hole in your floor/wall with a preemptive strike and prefer to let it leave of its own accord, what would arm yourself with in case it wakes up hungry?

Lauren is a lunatic. Her feline eye speak is going to go badly wrong if she ever meets a big cat in the woods.

I wonder why they keep all the pillows and rug behind the couch??? And why there are different items in the photos than the video??? I say not just crazy, stupid lier!

As a 60 year old native Oregonian I'll take the position that Lauren is one of thousands of undesirable immigrants from Kalifornia. Though she certainly could be offspring from some of the numerous Woodstock immigrants that reside here.

All this talk about a Mexico boarder wall...…. I just want a boarder wall between California and Oregon. Rerouting I-5, which is the major arterial for all these grass eating idiots would also be huge plus. :mad:

People are fucking stupid....

Many years ago in my LEO days, the city I worked for was in the foothills. We would get frequent wildlife strolling through town or in peoples yards. etc.. One day woman calls 911, mountain lion in her back yard. I'm the closest unit, get out there post haste, mostly just cuz I thought how cool it would be to see a moutain lion.

Jump outta the car, grab the binocs (and the Benelli, just on case) woman shows me to her back yard and points at the cat.... Yes, cat. As in meow. Even without binocs I see its fucking yellow and orange as in TABBY.. its fucking Garfield. Dumb bitch argues with me. Hand her the binocs, see the white fucking flea collar??? HFS!!

Same area around the same time frame, same exact circumstances... Woman says, see the GRAY mountain lion with the long nose?? Uhhh... Miss, thats a coyote. NO!! I read about these with the long snouts! Thats a mountain lion!!
Fuck me...

People are fucking stupid. They move from big cities to the hills and are fucking clueless.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a friend who had a 3 month old Cougar as we call them. She was great fun until she got to 6 months old.
When play fighting with "little" Tiffany, she could hit you with a left or right hook so quick, and with so much authority, you quickly realized how lethal these cat's are when near full grown.

Lauren was quite close to Darwin Award recognition.

Her FB profile says she studied law, and political science in California. Two things you apparently don't need a brain to study.
Like I said Oregon needs a boarder wall! …….or issue tags for these migratory threats to society. :cool:

So on the topic at hand, assuming you don’t want to get blood all over the couch and a hole in your floor/wall with a preemptive strike and prefer to let it leave of its own accord, what would arm yourself with in case it wakes up hungry?
Blood can be cleaned up, holes patched.
Unless the kitty put holes in me and it's my blood....fuck that, double tap then have it mounted for all to see

Come to Mississippi, nobody moves here. Must be the lack of docile man eaters.

T'hell you say. :) We moved to Mississippi in '03, pretty much as soon as we could... the real estate agent couldn't bleeve it.

"Whar you movin' from?"
"Berkeley."
"MICHigan!?"
"No, California."
"You comin' here from THE Berkeley? WHY??"
"I was here a month ago for a visit. I love it here. This's better than Iowa."

Come to Mississippi, nobody moves here.

Don't SAY that--you'll have all kinds of riffraff migrating; it's bad enough Katrina flooded us with New Orleans "democrats"...

Years ago I had a friend who had a 3 month old Cougar as we call them. She was great fun until she got to 6 months old.
When play fighting with "little" Tiffany, she could hit you with a left or right hook so quick, and with so much authority, you quickly realized how lethal these cat's are when near full grown.

Lauren was quite close to Darwin Award recognition.
I thought cougars were at least 50

Remington 1187 Police with a payload of 4 buck. “Problem” solved! Next...

Cat probably just had a full belly from eating her neighbor. It’s sleepy gaze said “I’d really like to Kill this annoying dipshit but *yawn* I’ll do it tomorrow “.

Every once in a while I will read a story about a CA transplant or traveler that has an adventure here in Oregon.

The best ones don't get them killed - like thinking that a deer won't severely fuck them up when they approach one that has wandered into town....

Then there are the CA drivers who wind up on roads they shouldn't in the middle of winter, then double down by burning all their tires, and walking in big circles until they die.

It's thing....