• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sordin Ear Pro?

poison123

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2009
    US
    Are there any vendors on here that carry them? Wife asked for a new pair for her birthday....

+1 on the gel cups and Triad! Never knew how much to appreciate the gel cups until I wore a buddies pair w/o them recently. We'll worth the cost.

Do you guys still have to wear ear pro under the sordins? I'm noticing they only have an 18db reduction. Considering an ar15 is about 161ish db I'm alittle worried they don't do the job. Are you guys justing using them for hunting since only a few shots are fired? I can't imagine a day of regular shooting would be good for your ears.

Thanks for any info you can provide

I have the Sordins and like them. I haven't gotten the jell cups yet but will.
    Recently they have been turning off on me with a sudden movement of my head. I just replaced the batteries.
    Anyone else experienced this?
    It may just need a little clean up on the contacts for the batteries.
    BTW they have seen all sorts of weather

R

Mine came from Triad. Need to get some gel cups. He is easy to order from. You will probably find a few other things you "need" on his website too