• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sordin Supreme Pro-X LED (with gel cups and HEAR2 technology) *new 2023 model*

RavenRocksPrecision

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
NC
www.ravenrocksprecision.com
Brand new 2023 model from Sweden with 4 modes to include Focus which is near super-human hearing mode. The LED light can be useful but the included gel cups make it so you can wear these all day long.

We sold out of our first batch that came in yesterday in only a few hours, but we are taking limited pre-orders on the ones that will be here by Thursday. Colors are ODG, Camo, and Black.

We will also have a few neckband and Mil-Aux SFA version in but those are not up on the site yet.

$279.95 with free shipping.

Reach out with any questions. I kept a pair for myself and have been really impressed so far.

Thanks for all you business so far!

Reactions: BoldCorrections
whats cost for the neckband model? colors? those are in stock? How can I order
Black and OD Green Neckband models should be here tomorrow. Tonight I'll post the listings, but we won't be taking pre-order on them until I can get eyes on those. They will probably be a little cheaper by $20 or so, but they also come with PVC cups vice gel cups. The good news is we will have a limited amount of gel cup upgrades customers can buy to go with them.