• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sore pussy costs $500,000

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

San Berdino CA tax payers on the hook for half a million because one of their finest had a sore pussy.

Realistically, had his first answer been, "I'm walking back to my truck.", pointed at the truck logo, and flashed his manifest, it likely would have stopped right there.

I think that when Steve said "I'm a lawyer", that pretty much said it all.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Guess you guys do t know Steve Lehto - he’s an outstanding civil rights lawyer. And has been doing his monologues about rights and police brutality/misconduct since before the current wave of boomers jumped off the badge worshiping band wagon.

Sorry if no video is to mentally taxing for some . Maybe tictok or tic-tac or whatever is more your speed no hush up the adults are talking

I watched Steve's video explanation of the case, and it was very interesting. Some police do get uppity, are rude, and abuse their position of power. This was a perfect example, and the cops that do this should be weeded out of the department. If not, they create animosity and eventually may cost the city large amounts of money.

Just like any profession, if you hire enough people some are not going to work out. Get rid of them before things get out of hand.

Reactions: 101st
Two halfwits detain a guy eating muffins and walking back to his truck. I hope they go bankrupt over shit like this. Especially, the part where a guy carrying muffins and a clipboard squares off in a "fighting stance". He asked a valid question at the end, hahahaha.

After taxes and fees he still ends up with a free house, good job.

I watched Steve's video explanation of the case, and it was very interesting. Some police do get uppity, are rude, and abuse their position of power. This was a perfect example, and the cops that do this should be weeded out of the department. If not, they create animosity and eventually may cost the city large amounts of money.

Just like any profession, if you hire enough people some are not going to work out. Get rid of them before things get out of hand.
Where does the city get it’s money? The city doesn’t lose shit.

Two halfwits detain a guy eating muffins and walking back to his truck. I hope they go bankrupt over shit like this. Especially, the part where a guy carrying muffins and a clipboard squares off in a "fighting stance". He asked a valid question at the end, hahahaha.

After taxes and fees he still ends up with a free house, good job.
Free house? Not in San Bernardino…

• Haha
Reactions: lonegunman762x51
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
Where does the city get it’s money? The city doesn’t lose shit.
Then they should offset this expense by sending a duty sgt and two halfwits to the unemployment line.

Good judgment is being able to tell the difference between people and their activities, they never had a reason to engage with this guy in the first place. They asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer, next time be smarter. But they went full thug with a badge.