• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soros Connected Stooge Staging Gear for Riots

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    Just saw this on Twitter so take it for what it is.
    1600911106293.png

TWO police officers shot during this latest revenge-riot. When will they start shooting back? Are they just supposed to stand out there like sitting ducks? These groups need to be declared domestic terrorists, and handled just like the taliban.

We know so many facts and see in front of us so much evidence yet nothing happens.....

Just wait until the Durham Report comes out.

Crickets about revelations of the Biden/Ukraine BS.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Media still saying it was a "No knock warrant" when witnesses say even if thats the case they heard the cops announce themselves twice according to AG.

What has Q said about this?

Man pardon my skepticism but if I have to eat crow, and I hope I do, make it @mikehoncho's cock and it will be the first and best cock I ever blew.

We know so many facts and see in front of us so much evidence yet nothing happens.....

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Media still saying it was a "No knock warrant" when witnesses say even if thats the case they heard the cops announce themselves twice according to AG.

Man pardon my skepticism but if I have to eat crow, and I hope I do, make it @mikehoncho's cock and it will be the first and best cock I ever blew.
    As to Q, I have read it all and so far am not convinced. Why? Because I have seen no direct evidence of what he/she says. I have not dismissed it yet because I am seeing more and more circumstantial evidence that it could happen.

If the Govt is involved in such a giant conspiracy, which I think many do believe to be true. This can be highlighted by your own statements that you see so many facts before you but still see no action. To take down such a conspiracy, the evidence would need to be so irrefutable that the people would have no choice but to accept it.

It can't be destroyed in pieces. The entire thing would need to be mapped and identified without question. Then taken down all at once. It is far too well entrenched to be taken in pieces. They will have the best most crooked lawyers in the world to defend them. The case must be solid as a rock. This takes time.

I never seen a man walk straight into machine gun fire, through minefields and directly at cannon canister shot and never get wounded. Like Trump can and does. Everything is stacked against him Press/Govt/Justice/Intel yet he still survives.

So I have not yet written him off. If Q is true? It would take a man like Trump to execute the operation. JMHO

PS If you are wrong I will give you a pass and not expect you to suck any willy. :)

She incited the riot that lead to the Officers being shot charge her with aiding and abetting in the attempted assassination of Police Officers.

She is absolutely right she should shut her mouth and get a lawyer but that would require an AG actually willing to charge her for her participation in the mayhem.

Seems she could have provided the gun and bullets but justice doesnt care.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    As to Q, I have read it all and so far am not convinced. Why? Because I have seen no direct evidence of what he/she says. I have not dismissed it yet because I am seeing more and more circumstantial evidence that it could happen.

If the Govt is involved in such a giant conspiracy, which I think many do believe to be true. This can be highlighted by your own statements that you see so many facts before you but still see no action. To take down such a conspiracy, the evidence would need to be so irrefutable that the people would have no choice but to accept it.

It can't be destroyed in pieces. The entire thing would need to be mapped and identified without question. Then taken down all at once. It is far too well entrenched to be taken in pieces. They will have the best most crooked lawyers in the world to defend them. The case must be solid as a rock. This takes time.

I never seen a man walk straight into machine gun fire, through minefields and directly at cannon canister shot and never get wounded. Like Trump can and does. Everything is stacked against him Press/Govt/Justice/Intel yet he still survives.

So I have not yet written him off. If Q is true? It would take a man like Trump to execute the operation. JMHO

PS If you are wrong I will give you a pass and not expect you to suck any willy. :)

So once Glenn Beck gets those final connections made on his white board we will see justice?

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Glad I'm not that committed.

Glad I'm not that committed.

Dude, if no one was gonna find out and doing the deed would return us to a Pre 9/11 existence when the machinations of govt happened in the background of our lives rather than something causing daily stress and upset.......

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Soros should be sued for damages then exiled or locked up.

Gets rich on our country’s strengths then wants to destroy it.

He got rich well before he came to this country.

He destroyed Britains markets as a precursor to going for the big prize here.

His lifes work is destruction.

I think his money means little to him its only a means to and end.

this is why the corrupt press is critical.
    even if we had absolute proof of some of the worst accusations, would the press tell the story and would the public accept the arrests while the press is telling them Trump is abusing his power to punish his enemies (not ours)?

Sounds like someone needs to be stripped naked and locked in a dark Uhaul cargo area while you drive around for a few hours in the middle of summer until you leave it sitting somewhere random until you feel like checking back on it.

Or something.

• Haha
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    Soros is a cancer and has meddle in elections and funded terrorism. I don’t know why he hasn’t been charged yet.
    Potus sends Seals or Rangers or both with a bonus whom ever can get the body bag back first.