• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Sorry forgot about the no class people

Re: Catherine shooting the Barrett 82A1

I have to say nice pictures of the Barrett. And, nice looking lady too. I only wish I could afford something like that. I would have to sell all my guns to be able to afford that thing and be able to keep it running with ammo.

recoil a little less than 12ga due to the weight(30#)+/-

Jim stop looking at her ass.

And it kicks like a 12 with medium loads.

My wife will never shoot my .50.... I had to brake her .243 so she would shoot it! LOL

Really nice lookin uggh......OH yea Barrett Jim... Great that the wife likes to shoot it and has the required stuff. Hope she is around to help when the world goes bad..think she would be a great trooper.

Nice to know you've got her involved in a great American sport and with the .50. You're not f'n around.

is there any more pics of her and the rifle. Is that pic at 29 palms?

If your "snake" is only .50", I doubt she would be in the least bit interested!

(---------------------------------------------------) he said
(------------------------------) she hoped
(-------) she saw

I'm supposing he took it down due to the somewhat crude comments made by myself and others about the picture which involved a fit looking young lady behind an M82A1.

Apparently, Jim the "Class Act" Plumber here is a pretty classy guy. He's like a knight in shining armor, really, swooping in to save the fair maiden from an onslaught of totally light-hearted, off-the-wall, couldn't-be-kidding-around-more but still completely unclassy comments by several very unclassy gentlemen like myself, naturally.

Thank God for classy people like him, really. He's probably classily drinking a classy whiskey out of a classy glass in a really classy suit of white armor on the top of mount classy right now. Just being extremely classy.

I don't know what got hold of me, really, I can't believe I said that! I was talking like such an unclassy jerk! My God, it was almost like I was on talking to people on --->THE FRIGGEN INTERNET<--- or something! Well, now that I see how much class is here, I surely won't make that unclassy mistake again.

What even brought me here? Oh yeah, it was that picture of the CLOSE UP OF THE GIRL'S SCULPTED BUTT IN TIGHT JEANS, now I remember.

I guess, in the future, unclassy people like myself should avoid these "classy" threads featuring close ups of girls asses.

MY MISTAKE.

-C_F